• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Four: Thread open

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
1. A burger topping
2. A body of water in Asia
3. A mountain in North America
4. A suit in a deck of cards
5. Who would win a fight between a grizzly bear and a bengal tiger?
6. The best mascot in the ACC (not Demon Deacon)
7. The year marijuana will be federally legalized
8. Rhymes with “back”
9. The shortest amount of time it would take you to spend $10,000 at Dave and Buster’s
10. A character who dies in Lord of the Rings
11. A jam band
12. Grand _______

PM me your answers. Do not discuss answers here or anywhere else until the thread is open.

See you Friday!

I'm like MJ and the rest of my team is like a bunch of Scottie Pippens.

I'm like MJ and the rest of my team is like a bunch of Scottie Pippens.

Are you talking about the season that MJ went out too far on his dinghy and one of the Scottie Pippens won the championship by himself while another Scottie Pippen had an OK showing and the third Scottie Pippen puked and shit all over himself?

Because I don't remember that season.

I'm talking about MJ making Scottie look good for years and winning him championships and then taking a season off and playing baseball while Scottie got his feelings hurt sat on the bench and his team got eliminated.

You all need to be the Good Scottie and take charges and rebound while MJ does his thing.

You do realize that mako won last week while you were out getting tipsy on the lido deck with Captain Stubing (RIP), right?

You're more like Bill Wennington.

I accept all the blame for my role in this tragedy. How the fuck I went from two amazing scores in the preseason to DFL in the last week is just...man, still eludes me.

Message to my team: step it up you turds.
I include myself in this message.

INEPTITUDE is almost an anagram of INDEPENDENT so that’s why we suck at this. Independent thinking. #lieswetellourselves

23 submissions so far, let's get those entries in.

Message to my team: step it up you turds.
I include myself in this message.

So I need to do better than top 10?

I can't help that we have a bunch of spastic idiots signed up who give terrible answers. I just keep giving the correct ones and hope they will improve.

Submitted.

Let's not Biff this week up, team. Get those answers in!

I'm in. I won't be top 5, but I won't be DFL again.

Jesus, I can't believe that I was last in Sheep. Just...god damn.

I am in. Currently on a Zoom meeting but have submitted. No boats.

mako ?

43 submissions so far, keep em coming.

Back