• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who will pay Wake Forest's players?

I nominate Zay for the OGBoards sponsorship. He stuck around when he didn't have to and is desperate for a winning season.

What if it was spent on someone from the nation's premier college sport and the sport most likely to impact the school's athletic future, which also happens to be a sport where Wake reaches the post season.

What if it was spent on someone from the nation's premier college sport and the sport most likely to impact the school's athletic future, which also happens to be a sport where Wake reaches the post season.

Go ahead. But a small amount in college football on a single player is a drop in the bucket relatively. But really, there should be an OGBoards bball and fball athlete.

Every dollar counts. I think it should go to the highest profile athlete in football. The more that player makes, the more attractive Wake becomes to recruits. I see the flip side though. If it's only like $500, then why not make some random dude's day.

There is a restaurant chain called "Walk-ons Sports Bistreaux" that will be awarding NIL contracts to one walk on football player each week during the upcoming season.

Nick Andersen definitely would have gotten one of those last season.

Let's go Zay for hoops and Beal-Smith for football. Roberson already has his gig with Bojangles.

Let's try to get both of them a grand and we can all sleep easy knowing we did our (small) part.

Back