• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Five: Answers due Friday at 10 AM

And, as ATS said, are much bigger. Hippo would only win in water.

Nah - Hippos have much more powerful jaws, big teeth, and are actually aggressive as hell. Rhinos might charge once, but if they didn't mortally would the hippo, they would be dead meat.

Also, sure let's pick the state that constantly has fire, drought, and mudslides. Excellent weather!

Missing a week because in your head it was 10 pacific is a good way to move from #2 overall to not #2 overall

I thought about Theisman but McGregors injury happening last week made me think that was the choice. Oh well

10. The US state with the best weather
California - 25
Hawaii - 16
North Carolina - 6
Florida - 2
Colorado - 1

11. A word that rhymes with “fake”
Bake - 10
Lake - 10
Wake - 9
Take - 7
Make - 7
Flake - 3
Cake - 2
Rake - 2

12. Life _____
Insurance - 23
Time - 12
Style - 3
Cycle - 2
Expectancy - 2
Hack - 2
Saver - 2
Boat, guard, line, lock - 1

The state with annual mudslides and wild fires along with perpetual smog has better weather than the island everyone travels to to vacation?

This week's team scores:

Hide Your Keyboards 795
Non fungible sheepers 793
mako's mom PBUH/SAW 778
The Unwanted 756
stop making wood 724
Hi I'm Brian Fellows 723
team it's so easy to laugh it's so easy to hate it takes strength to be gentle and kind 715
CBD Blues 686
Dino's Prison Hooch 684
Team Ineptitude 679
Suque Machine 621
Better a noodle deac than a red terp 537
The Seaward 247

I don’t know how you watched the NBA playoffs and didn’t know ScarJo had a movie coming out.

People who don’t live in NC rave about the weather and having four seasons. Of all the questions not to have local bias. And nobody can ever complain about Lake Forest over Wake Forest again.

I went Emily Blunt because she has been all over the news for Jungle Cruise and then that Quiet Place movie before that. Totally off. My other choice would have been Jennifer Lawrence lol.

Every answer I changed was wrong.

ScarJo to Streep
Toyota to Honda
Washington to Grant
Insurance to Time

I can't not overthink every one of these questions.

***I also clearly need to have more sex.

I was with you on changing 3 of the 4. I suck at this.

ZuFHTlY.png

SuzPZHY.png

XLac2rc.png

Had two top 10s and we came in second to last because our other two didn't answer. SMH

man Kevin fucking Ware killed me.. thought more people would have thought of that since ACC bball and it was sooo damn graphic.. I don't even think I've seen Theismann (did think about putting Alex Smith)

I’m coming for you, Juice.

Also, Gooner you’ve gotten so bad it’s not even fun insulting you anymore.

J/k, Drink my taint sweat, Gooner!!!

7. A foreign (non-US) car company
Toyota - 32
Honda - 7
BMW - 5
Mercedes - 3
Kia, Nissan, Volkswagen - 1

8. An airline
American - 28
Delta - 15
Southwest - 6
United - 1

9. Who would win in a fight between a rhinoceros and a hippopotamus?
Rhinoceros - 34
Hippopotamus - 16

34 people are fucking wrong

I’m coming for you, Juice.

Also, Gooner you’ve gotten so bad it’s not even fun insulting you anymore.

J/k, Drink my taint sweat, Gooner!!!

I am not having a good season, I apologize to all my teammates except toogs who forgot to submit answers one week

Can we pool our money together to commission some sort of fight between a rhino and a hippo? Anybody have a large African animal connect?

I'm good for $20.

And we can do it in my basement if locale is an issue. I'm cool with my neighbors, so I don't think they'd say anything.

Maybe it's because I'm 150 years old, but I think of Meryl Streep as an actress and ScarJo as more of a movie star.

Also, gotta love the gams on that Rita Hayworth!

Scarlett Johansson has been the right answer for years. She’s definitely the right answer after starring in the biggest movie since the pandemic.

this post is sponsored content

Back