• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Five: Answers due Friday at 10 AM

I'm embarrassed I didn't think of Wake and even stranger that it didn't somehow win on this board.

man Kevin fucking Ware killed me.. thought more people would have thought of that since ACC bball and it was sooo damn graphic.. I don't even think I've seen Theismann (did think about putting Alex Smith)

I thought of Kevin Ware but couldn't remember his name until I looked up "louisville bball injury" so I went with the safe choice of Theismann.

The truly correct choice, however, is probably Henrik Larsson...

Nk23wp.gif

I don't think his leg is supposed to bend like this...

_481866_larsson300.jpg

Gross.

NOT top 3

deactherunner 274
mako1331 273
twiggaterp 271
deacvision7 270
cookoutdeac 270
brianrandall 266
redandwhite 266
jamessokolove 265
hogie 264
stopmakingsense 262
deacdetejas 258
diogenes 255
donkey deac doug 254
tigerswood 253
PhDeac 252
smoovedeac 251
bifftannen 251
deaconcav06 247
deac_tracy 246
hamsterhuey 245
rattyterp 242
deachawk 240
chrisl68 240
deg623 239
orangeterrapin 231
redsoxfaithful 231
nomadic 228
toogs 226
wakebored 222
highnmighty 219
deamondeac3 217
deacsats 215
tenaciouskory 214
stugtoz 213
terps2001 212
whisperingeye 210
wakelaw13 209
youngbuck95 208
dadeacs 205
anonymousdeac 203
bernbp5 200
freakadeac 196
gooner 190
deacdiggler 189
iodeac 171
hockeydc55 168
bluefish 136

classic TI

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3839869/video-hippo-drowns-rhino-in-south-africa-national-park/

Yup, a rhino has the same chance against a hippo that a baby deer has against an adult lion…

lol

The rhino – which is the world's second biggest land mammal – would normally be firm favourite to win a fight with a bossy hippo.

But in this case the rhino – which had been de-horned to protect it from poachers – has lost the one deadly weapon that would have seen it fend off the jaws of the attacking hippo.

I'm not 100% caught up, but I sincerely appreciate any consideration that was given. Great sheparding regardless.

lol

The rhino – which is the world's second biggest land mammal – would normally be firm favourite to win a fight with a bossy hippo.

But in this case the rhino – which had been de-horned to protect it from poachers – has lost the one deadly weapon that would have seen it fend off the jaws of the attacking hippo.

so? if a bitch-ass rhino can't even keep humans from taking his horn a hippo would just absolutely destroy him anyway.. he'd just grab his horn and drown his ass with that... rhinos have poor eyesight and don't exactly charge like a bull with their horns.. they just do dainty little jabs.. a hippos ivory tusks are the equivalent of having TWO horns (that are MUCH harder than rhino's shit horns) and he can open his mouth wider than an entire rhino's head..

hippos about 100x more aggressive too, true alphas

How in the world did American crush like that? I could have sworn Southwest in a landslide

Mako's mom would trash a Hippo and a Rhino in a three-way combat. She's got both of them combined by like, a full bill, maybe two.

Back