• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Five: Answers due Friday at 10 AM

CAlifornia is literally on fire and other than San Diego has no good weather anywhere. Whereas Hawaii has San Diego's best weather all day every day of the year

get it together team I sucked but had our best score?

I said southwest because I thought that's what you NC poors flew. Whoops

I don’t know how you watched the NBA playoffs and didn’t know ScarJo had a movie coming out.

People who don’t live in NC rave about the weather and having four seasons. Of all the questions not to have local bias. And nobody can ever complain about Lake Forest over Wake Forest again.

I saw those ads, but didn't notice any of them mention ScarJo by name-people go to see it because its Marvel more so than because of ScarJo. Whereas any Meryl Streep movie would be sure to mention her by name. Scarjo used to be name-dropped when she did movies like Lucy and Under the Skin (assuming that last one was ever advertised), but she's kind of disappeared into the Marvel universe.

I saw those ads, but didn't notice any of them mention ScarJo by name-people go to see it because its Marvel more so than because of ScarJo. Whereas any Meryl Streep movie would be sure to mention her by name. Scarjo used to be name-dropped when she did movies like Lucy and Under the Skin (assuming that last one was ever advertised), but she's kind of disappeared into the Marvel universe.

I agree with that somewhat. She was arguably the “hottest woman in Hollywood” ten years ago and now she’s just a well known bankable working actress who is also synonymous with one particular role.

I agree with that somewhat. She was arguably the “hottest woman in Hollywood” ten years ago and now she’s just a well known bankable working actress who is also synonymous with one particular role.

I mean, she also just did Jojo Rabbit and Marriage Story in 2019! Both pretty critically acclaimed I think.

Townie and I have talked about this, but man, fuck Under the Skin so hard. That beach scene was the most unsettling thing I have ever seen on film.

It was a fine movie but I don’t think I’ve been more profoundly disturbed by any scene in a movie in recent memory

Back