• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Five: Answers due Friday at 10 AM

This was insanely hard.

And I’m with PH. If I know I’m going to be out in the sun for, like, eight hours, I’ll put on some sunscreen. Otherwise I’m good. (Although I do have some in my manly face lotion I use daily.)

I’m Black. I use sunscreen maybe if I’m going to be at the beach or a water park all day.

I’m heading to Disney World for a week on Sunday and I’m gonna ask every black dude I meet in Florida “are you PH?”

I didn't get answers in until 10:03. I couldn't get away from the courtroom to get them in this morning. Should have submitted last night, my bad team if there's no grace period.

i think we start discussing answers so anyone who's later than now is DQ'd

What the fuck is Townie doing ? I NEED ANSWERS !!!!

I thought this was tougher than last week. On Actress, I'll be surprised if anyone gets more than 8 points.

Why would anyone put somebody other than Meryl Streep ?

well shit there's a good answer. i went emma stone. this is why i captain team ineptitude.

Back