• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Five: Answers due Friday at 10 AM

Dude, it's 45 minutes after the deadline. Even TKory submitted by now.

I thought about Megan Fox.

No Angelina Jolie? Other thought was Streep but meh I’ve never seen. Meryl Streep movie

How often y’all getting laid? Because the sheep answer is not the real answer.

It’s Streep.

I thought Julia Roberts at one point but it’s been awhile for her.

wtf how is scarjo the right answer? just because she has a movie right now? you people are such sheep

Fucking millennials.

I love Scarlett Johansson, but her two Oscar nominations just don't stand up to the real heavyweights.

How often y’all getting laid? Because the sheep answer is not the real answer.

i went 4. this crowd is a lot older and married than we used to be, and we're all going to think that everyone should pick once a week.

if your mom is playing we'll have at least one 60

I didn't even know ScarJo was in a Marvel movie until this week but some googling and her being in the Marvel movie of the summer is what pushed the switch

This board is bunch of micro-olds, not true olds. Streep is a dinosaur. You might as well have said Ingrid Bergman.

Streep!

WzNo.gif

i went 4. this crowd is a lot older and married than we used to be, and we're all going to think that everyone should pick once a week.

if your mom is playing we'll have at least one 60

I went 6 because that's what Google told me (for married people)

Back