• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Five: Answers due Friday at 10 AM

California is always on fire or beset by mudslides, but sure, thats better than Hawaii.

(CA doesn't even have uniform weather).

1st place
novadeac 290

Congrats NoVa!

Team scores to come in a little bit.

Theisman?? How old are you fuckers. Jeez, Hayward plays in CLT now.

And I was going to put 10 for sex, till I looked it up and it said 7. I'm not looking up shit anymore.
I mean the McGregor injury has literally been front page news in the past week.

Every answer I changed was wrong.

ScarJo to Streep
Toyota to Honda
Washington to Grant
Insurance to Time

I can't not overthink every one of these questions.

***I also clearly need to have more sex.

I am allergic to the middle-have been top 10 or bottom 10 every week (I think since Week 3 was rescored), and possibly every time I have played. About 2/3 in the bottom 10.

volkswagon is literally the largest car company in the world. How the fuck did that one point… Also u hippo would absolutely kill a rhino and they often do….
Also tigers literally eat bears. yall are terrible at knowing the dominant animal.

Agreed on the animals

When in doubt, I go with the (much) bigger animal.

Doesn't mean it's true, but at least there is logic there.

the Marvel-Criterion divide here is strong

I don’t know how you watched the NBA playoffs and didn’t know ScarJo had a movie coming out.

People who don’t live in NC rave about the weather and having four seasons. Of all the questions not to have local bias. And nobody can ever complain about Lake Forest over Wake Forest again.

Back