• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 6: Congrats cookoutdeac and Team Stop Making Wood

The answer is 5 "fingers". Because once you lose more than a couple, you might as well lose the whole hand and pocket $100mil.

What the fuck are you going to do with one finger? mako's mom couldn't even feel that!

I could get behind "zero" or "5"... Anything in the middle is dumb.

i mean to be fair i think that's gonna be a pretty big split between like 3-4 movies

...none of which are the fugitive, though

I thought that, too... But Forrest Gump was top grossing AND won Best Picture. That's tough for me to overlook, regardless of whether or not it was the best movie that year (it wasn't).

1. A plant people grow themselves
Tomatoes - 24
Marijuana - 15
Flowers - 5
Basil, Cactus, Ficus, Grass, Peppers, Roses, Succulents - 1

2. Something that costs less than $1
Gum - 23
Candy - 12
Soda - 4
Stamp - 3
Coffee - 2
Newspaper - 2
Banana, bar of soap, bottle of water, McDonalds, pen - 1

3. A Roald Dahl book
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - 47
James and the Giant Peach - 3
Matilda - 1

it didnt even say you go one hand at a time. 0 makes no sense because nobody give a flip about their two pinkies.

the people who love money so much they'll cut off their own fingers for more of it are gonna bug me this week huh

As I was answering the question, I picked up my plate without my pinky and decided 0 was correct.

it didnt even say you go one hand at a time. 0 makes no sense because nobody give a flip about their two pinkies.

KFM086g.png

Oh, apparently I was going between Tomato and Banana, and ultimately decided on Banana. Good for me.

DeVonta Smith... Only because he was the most recent. Not sure how you pick otherwise.

I thought about Burrow because he was the most recent QB and looks like he won't be a complete bust... But most recent won out.

4. A Heisman trophy winner
Devonta Smith - 31
OJ Simpson - 6
Cam Newton - 4
Reggie Bush - 3
Tim Tebow - 3
Archie Griffin, Bo Jackson, Hershel Walker, Joe Burrow - 1

5. A musician who died at age 27 (the 27 club)
Kurt Cobain - 28
Jimi Hendrix - 19
Jim Morrison - 2
Amy Winehouse - 2

6. A country from the former Yugoslavia
Croatia - 24
Serbia - 24
Bosnia and Herzegovina - 3

DeVonta Smith... Only because he was the most recent. Not sure how you pick otherwise.

I thought about Burrow because he was the most recent QB and looks like he won't be a complete bust... But most recent won out.

I picked Burrow because I thought he was the most recent. Forgot about Smith. Doh.

i put reggie bc he was in the news about wanting his heisman reinstated

Back