• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 6: Congrats cookoutdeac and Team Stop Making Wood

King
Shindlers list

I went with Devonta smith and amy Winehouse for recency.... Only one of those was correct.

shits during a week is a great sheep question because you really have to make a strong choice if you're sticking with a multiple of 5. Less than one a day, or more than one a day is a big difference in shits.

No idea on the poop answer. 7 would be super regular and that makes sense, but my horrible digestive system laughs at the idea of 7.

Said 10, but my real answer is probably somewhere between 14-20.

6/6 so far. Can't wait to see how it crashes down

I said Queen. It's the most important piece, and I'm not trying to mansplain chess.

I almost made the schindlers list mistake, if you googled 94 oscar winner (for 93 movies)

I said Queen. It's the most important piece, and I'm not trying to mansplain chess.

Yeah, I don't think I understand anyone who would answer King over Queen for that question.

King just feels like a shitty answer.

luckily I knew it sounded wrong and 94 had a bunch of really good movies in it that were not schindlers list and corrected my google search for the oscar winner to be the 95 oscars (just to verify ol' forrest gump had won)

I thought that, too... But Forrest Gump was top grossing AND won Best Picture. That's tough for me to overlook, regardless of whether or not it was the best movie that year (it wasn't).

But it wasn't even a top 3 movie. Horrid job by the academy. Shawshank or Pulp are the only acceptable answers.

Lion King grossed more.

If you only look at 1994 box office, this is correct.

If you look at domestic box office gross (94+95, I assume), Forrest Gump wins.

If you add the re-release of Lion King... Lion King wins.

Worldwide, Lion King wins.

But Lion King is not the right answer.

Bro, that's like saying you'd take 5 elite offensive linemen over 1 elite running back. No question. But we're talking ONE piece.

pawn has the most pieces and it's the first piece you move. it's sheep.

Back