• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 6: Congrats cookoutdeac and Team Stop Making Wood

As promised, the season scores this week now reflect a drop week included.

Individual season standings (top 48 only, aka PLAYOFF power rankings)

F2XFKkc.png

thank god 0 fingers won faith in humanity restored

This is just awful. Like one of the worst sheep answers of all time when you really think about it. And pretty classic for a Wake Forest board. Set up my family and future generations of my family for life to lose my left hand? $100,000,000? Nah, I'm good.

Lol man my greed and willingness to cut off my fingers cost me the perfect game, RIP.

Ugh can Newton was a big ol whiff for me. Putting him over smith is real real dumb. Sorry team

Team scores for week 6:

TawkzO8.png

SEASON LONG TEAM STANDINGS (DROP WEEK INCLUDED)

yu4JUu7.png

I thought king/lion king would have been a good linked pair. I changed off of Gump, wrong move

I am finding that "linked pair" answers aren't doing too hot this season. I don't think I've hit on a single one I thought would happen.

This is just awful. Like one of the worst sheep answers of all time when you really think about it. And pretty classic for a Wake Forest board. Set up my family and future generations of my family for life to lose my left hand? $100,000,000? Nah, I'm good.

wait are you agreeing with 0 or calling 0 an awful answer?

The top 48 individuals and the top 8 teams will make the playoffs, which will start after the 10 week regular season.

Absolutely massive push from Stop Making Wood this week getting them back in the playoff hunt. The 6th and 10th placed teams are separated by only 100 points. Here's to a strong final four weeks of the regular season. There will likely be one more off week in August, FYI.

Shit, just marry well like me and keep all your fingers.

gj team it's so easy to laugh it's so easy to hate it takes strength to be gentle and kind!

Bro I already won one this season.

You gotta speak up. It’s hard to hear you all the way back there in 32 place.

Better odds in vegas so I can make bank in the postseason. Anyone can win a week but there is no way you are actually good at this. That would be the first thing ever.

Back