• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 6: Congrats cookoutdeac and Team Stop Making Wood

Knight you suck.

I knew this week was a struggle, but DFL is rough. I got a majority of the right answers, but when I missed, I fucking missed WIDE.

In questions 7-12, I netted 91 points; 74 of which were golf and pooping. That's fucking 17 points for 4 questions. Abysmal.

When the chips are down, a lot of you would give up five fingers in a heartbeat.

Uhh people choosing the wrong chess piece kept me from a perfect game

i'm never PMing Townie to change answers again (i've said this before). every time i do i have a shitty week.

changed tomato to weed. also changed the finger question from 5 to 0, which would have been great if I hadn't changed it again back to 5.

not at all surprised that zero won the finger question but my shallow real answer is 5. one handed people can do amazing things (jim abbott!) and you can basically have anything/anybody you want. plus for $100M you can literally hire someone to be your right hand man

Changes Hendrix to Winehouse because I though that Morrisson-Hendrix-Joplin would split that vote, so I went with most recent.

Did not go most recent for Heisman because I thought last year would not be taken seriously and the Carolina vote would hand it to Newton. Also wrong.

Shawshank probably gets the most cable exposure, but no one has cable anymore, so screwed that up.

Went 3 on fingers, don't have kids so that didn't factor in, but I thought people would pick some number, and 2 on my off hand/1 on my dominant hand seemed livable. 1 and 2 are the biggest head scratchers because no way that's worth the money.

In any case, my top 10 or bottom 10 streak remains.

not at all surprised that zero won the finger question but my shallow real answer is 5. one handed people can do amazing things (jim abbott!) and you can basically have anything/anybody you want. plus for $100M you can literally hire someone to be your right hand man

yeah, this was a fantastic quesiton. No one would chop one off for $10k, $100k ain't enough for a wake grad to chop 2, $1 mil for 3 now you got me thinking, $10 mil for 4 is you can retire money now money, still probably do most all things and definitely worth consideration. $100 mil is tempting too for 5, and then $ 1 billion for 6 is a shitton and ya can still do most things. 7 is $10 billion and ya can buy a sports team, so like would you rather go 6 and have a billion and do I dunno what, have a big boat, or go 7 and have a sports team and a bezos yacht. 8 and you're richest man in the world.

Great question all the way around

If I’m losing a full hand you can sure as hell bet I’m losing another pinky to get to a billion.

Also nice job idiots for picking the lame ass Kong over the queen and for choosing to poop 2x every 7/3 days. Y’all some morons.

The poop answers fascinate me. I poop in the morning when I wake up and I usually poop again early afternoon after my morning coffee cycles through. Then I added one emergency poop per week + multiple of 5 and I thought 15 was an obvious answer.

Some of you guys need more fiber in the diet.

diogenes what happened to you broh

Based on the current state of prosthetics, I think I would rather lose a foot than lose a hand

Yo Townie, is people willing to give up 5 fingers for $100 million a sign of late stage capitalism?

Back