• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 6: Congrats cookoutdeac and Team Stop Making Wood

I thought $10MM and not working anymore was worth it, but it’s hard to argue with $100MM or $1BB.

yeah, this was a fantastic quesiton. No one would chop one off for $10k, $100k ain't enough for a wake grad to chop 2, $1 mil for 3 now you got me thinking, $10 mil for 4 is you can retire money now money, still probably do most all things and definitely worth consideration. $100 mil is tempting too for 5, and then $ 1 billion for 6 is a shitton and ya can still do most things. 7 is $10 billion and ya can buy a sports team, so like would you rather go 6 and have a billion and do I dunno what, have a big boat, or go 7 and have a sports team and a bezos yacht. 8 and you're richest man in the world.

Great question all the way around

yesterday Kory asked me about the sorta person that would give up fingers for cash and I responded that there are a lot of plamas in the world

so you're nothing if not predictable, I guess

why the fuck would i want to be jeff bezos but with two fingers that dude already sucks

you're forgetting how many pinball machines the world's richest pitbull fan could buy

Bro, if you lost all your fingers, you could pay a person to be each finger a full time salary for the rest of your natural life.

You can jerk off anymore, but you know what you can do? Pay.

You can't cut your steak anymore, but you know what you can do? Pay.

I can't finger blast Mako's mom, but the thicker stump of my hand is more to her speed anyway.

lol, literally the conversation yesterday

kory: who would gladly cut their fingers off for money
me: plama
me: knight, probably
me: the people you'd expect, basically

is that in jest b/c paying someone to jerk you off because you sold your fingers sounds so depressing holy shit

is that in jest b/c paying someone to jerk you off because you sold your fingers sounds so depressing holy shit

Has Knight ever posted something that wasn’t in jest?

oECH4VZ.png

just gonna leave this here without comment

My grandfather cut off two fingers using a table saw while drunk and I don’t think it really affected his overall quality of life.

y'all just ain't imaginative enough to think about what ya can do with some money. I mean if you're super lame and boring money ain't gonna help anything , so yeah, might as well keep your fingers.

Last edited:
plama talking about fingerlessly housing a porterhouse steak off of a sex worker like it isn't the most pathetic shit he's ever posted

lol @ his edit

Last edited:
plama talking about fingerlessly housing a porterhouse steak off of a sex worker like it isn't the most pathetic shit he's ever posted

lol @ his edit

You could hire a team of people to ghost edit your message board posts to make sure you come off more moral than jesus himself.

How does England finish 3rd? No one told me this was the special olympics of sheep.

Is England even a country? It's a state.

then again I brainfarted on the book, didn't even look it up, James popped in my head and I forgot about the chocolate factory.

King winning the chess question is beyond my ability to comprehend. The Queen is the best and there was just a pretty popular show with Queen in the name.

I debated King, Queen, Pawn

Pawn has the most pieces. Queen is the most powerful. The entire point of the game is to protect the King.

I debated King, Queen, Pawn

Pawn has the most pieces. Queen is the most powerful. The entire point of the game is to protect the King.

Back