• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 6: Congrats cookoutdeac and Team Stop Making Wood

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
1. A plant people grow themselves
2. Something that costs less than $1
3. A Roald Dahl book
4. A Heisman trophy winner
5. A musician who died at age 27 (the 27 club)
6. A country from the former Yugoslavia
7. A chess piece
8. A movie from 1994
9. How many times do you poop in a week?
10. Is golf a sport, yes or no?
11. If you could sell your fingers, the first going for $10,000 and the amount would multiply by 10 for each extra finger, how many would you sell? (Grafting new fingers or getting any sort of prosthetics afterwards would be prohibited.)
12. A country that starts with “E”

PM me your answers. Do not discuss answers here or elsewhere until the game thread is open Friday. This week’s standings will be the first to include drop week scores and playoff rankings. Good luck!

Well shit. Who hurt you this weekend?

Hmm. One of these questions has been asked in a prior Sheep. I cannot remember the correct answer though.

Hmm. One of these questions has been asked in a prior Sheep. I cannot remember the correct answer though.

Answers change over time and with the mix and experiences of the players.

21 entries so far, let's get those entries in!

Oh man I’m on the west coast. This is going to be a problem answering these questions.

37 entries so far, deadline in about 4 hours.

weird, me/kory/cookout were just (like an hour ago!) talking about "1+1 (not 2)" as a sheep question, which kory turned into "2+2 (not 4)", which cookout and i agreed was too easy (because 5)

Back