• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could date Britney Spears for the next Decade, would you?

Would you???

• Total voters
After writing it down, the no job thing moved me to vote yes. Wife's already a bit crazy, it's just a matter of degrees after that.

No, you can't just hit it and go, everyone would do that. You're in a 10 year relationship/marriage.

Pros: You're famous, get to meet interesting people and probably do interesting stuff, presumably have the money to do/go whatever you want and probably don't need a job, and 10 years later you're getting half of them Britney earnings.

Cons: You've got to talk to Britney spears for 10 years

Dude, this is like asking if someone wants to hold their breath for 2 hours. You can't fucking tie Brittany Fucking Spears down for 10 years. Like, what on earth?

If it's a 10 year relationship, then you've got to give the green light on domestic assault (probably for both sides), because there's no fucking way she doesn't fly off the handle and go to jail/prison a few times.

Dude, this is like asking if someone wants to hold their breath for 2 hours. You can't fucking tie Brittany Fucking Spears down for 10 years. Like, what on earth?

If it's a 10 year relationship, then you've got to give the green light on domestic assault (probably for both sides), because there's no fucking way she doesn't fly off the handle and go to jail/prison a few times.

She's been with her current beau for 5 years sans incident.

I dated crazy for 2 months and it felt like 2 years. Granted, this would probably be a bit more exciting, but I imagine her crowd of hangers-on is even more insufferable than the crowd of drunks and druggies I had to deal with. So yeah, I'd drop loads on her for a few months, but not 10 years.

I think the people who say "never stick your dick in crazy" have never stuck their dick in crazy.

It's like plutonium. You can work with it and use it for what it's good for, but there are handling rules/precautions. If you don't adhere to the handling instructions, you're going to have a bad time because your fucking dog is going to go missing, your car windshield's life is forfeit, and there will be more-than-mild social media fallout.

People say all this stuff and then I find out Britney has been dating some dude for 5 years and I have no idea who he is.

It's like plutonium. You can work with it and use it for what it's good for, but there are handling rules/precautions. If you don't adhere to the handling instructions, you're going to have a bad time because your fucking dog is going to go missing, your car windshield's life is forfeit, and there will be more-than-mild social media fallout.

I should have caveated--if you want kids then never mind.

I should have caveated--if you want kids then never mind.

Crazy can be an enormous boner killer as it is-- its own form of birth control. I mean, there's the part in a man that has the savior complex and wants to save the poor girl from crazy, and that'll feed the libido for a while, but not forever. Certainly not for 10 years.

Low hanging fruit, Biff…
Ba-da-boom! (You’re welcome)

No, you can't just hit it and go, everyone would do that. You're in a 10 year relationship/marriage.

Pros: You're famous, get to meet interesting people and probably do interesting stuff, presumably have the money to do/go whatever you want and probably don't need a job, and 10 years later you're getting half of them Britney earnings.

Cons: You've got to talk to Britney spears for 10 years

Dude, the “Pros” is what is called heavy lifting. Talking to her might be the easy part…

Crazy can be an enormous boner killer as it is-- its own form of birth control. I mean, there's the part in a man that has the savior complex and wants to save the poor girl from crazy, and that'll feed the libido for a while, but not forever. Certainly not for 10 years.

I never said leave it there.

Just give it up Reslient. Too many people around here can't handle FUN.

This thread does remind me of a time when I was dating Phyllis White. You mayremember her as the top left square on Hollywood Squares for season 6. Drop dead gorgeous and definitely a little crazy.

I met her when Jimmy Hawn and I were at the Riviera Lounge in West Hollywood. We were about to pay our check when Bob Barker walks in and we invited him to join us.

Bob had this thing that he would do in bars where he would try to randomly set up celebrities with strangers. He got a huge laugh out of talking about it being part of his brand. So Bob sees Phyllis actross the room and waves her her over.

Phyllis came over and Bob introduces us and tells us that we should go on a date, that we would get along great. Jimmy starts chatting her up (he was a complete hound) and trying to get her to go home with him. Phyllis wasn't having any of it, since she could tell Jimmy was just going to end up passing out on her and she wanted more than that.

I told her that I was a movie writer and that I had optioned one of my screenplays with Steve Allen on Laugh-In (he loved it and said it was the "funniest thing he had ever read.") her eyws got very wide and I could tell this was going to end well. At this point Bob feels like he has to close it out for us, so he waves for the check and tells the waiter that Jimmy and I will cover him and Phyllis.

I appreciated him setting me up, but Barker can pay for his own drinks. So I wagered him that if I could guess my total tab, he'd pay instead. He jumped on it, not knowing that we had been about to close our tab out right before he walked in. I guessed $499 (just to jerk him around) and it was $502. Phyllis looks at us, unbuttons her top button, and says loud enough for the whole bar to hear, "Bob, it looks like he just won both showcases!" With that she grabs my hand and pulls me to a cab and we went back ot her pad.

I keep meaning to ask Jimmy if he or Bob ended up paying, but never remembher.

Back