• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could date Britney Spears for the next Decade, would you?

Would you???

• Total voters
It's Brit Brit. I think we all know how far that goes.

See this is my white trash weakness. She is like the perfect trailer park gem; completely insane, but in the, "anal and that other thing you don't even know about but will totally love is happening on the first date, and if I haven't lit your car on fire by the third date, then we're having a three way with my friend Miley. Yeah, she's looking a little rough, but I'm going to post boarder-line pics to Facebook and Insta, so you won't even need to open your mouth to brag to your buddies."

Like, there's no one on earth that reasonably thinks it wouldn't be a dumpster fire, but it's also a 99% chance to generate untoppable stories that even your (adult) grandchildren will want to wear emblazoned on a T-shirt.

I was born in WV in a single wide. To be where I am now and also have bagged It's Brittany Bitch would be something the 20 year reunion just straight up couldn't handle.

I am dying. I'm going to memorize every word of this post like I did Affleck's scene from Boiler Room and recite it at every party

You need to weigh in harder in this thread. Give us details

Resilient votes no, but Creamy votes yes.

I’d boink the breaks off of Brit Brit for a decade and just block her shit out. I have an elite skill of being able to act like I’m listening to someone, yet not hear a single word they say. Would come in handy in this scenario.

Quite the story RJ but I believe that was Phyllis Diller........

Yeah. Rare miss for rkarl. Phyllis Diller was up there even during the old Hollywood Squares.

My take is rkarl's "error" was strictly IC and it fits spot on.

From another IG post:

o what do you guys do to keep your dreams alive ???? Just curious cause at this point I'm not sure it's a good idea to listen to advice from some people. Yesterday I realized all my tennis shoes were gone ... I like them because I dance three hours most days and my feet hurt so I put tennis shoes on so my feet feel nice ... well all of mine are old so I ordered four new pairs and they came in five weeks ago but they were all too big so I've been without them for a long time !!!! So when I woke up yesterday and remembered I had none I pulled a Carrie Bradshaw and ordered a bunch of new shoes online !!!! My assistants HUMBLING APPROACH why don’t you just see what you can find in your closet DID NOT WORK ANYMORE ... I chose to BLOW and guess what ... my feet are soaring these days ... I'm not gonna stop buying tennis shoes and heels ever 👟👠 !!!! I'm not gonna settle and considering the other day I said I feel like I'm just getting here ... THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT !!!! It's been a while since I drove alone and well let's just say it's a DIFFERENT BALLGAME cause I’m not sure this stadium 🏟 is gonna be anywhere near America !!!! Here is me dancing to PUMPED UP KICKS after cleaning my REAL living room with no Tic Toc but a real grandfather clock that has a hidden door you can hide in ... I know I'm a kid at heart !!!! After cleaning my cherry floors I did my own version of play and cleaned with my new PUMPED UP KICKS ... literally ... and look I'm flying !!!! Maybe I'll just be nice and plant here and keep my dreams alive by thinking about visiting St. Tropez with @cher and eating ice cream ... She was one of my favorite singers as a kid and I loved to dress up as her ... and thinking about having a six pack like @jlo ... Lord she's so inspiring in her new video !!!! Again this is me with hope ... love ... and intention ... by the way I do intend on going to the ball after I clean my house 😂😉😉 !!!!!

It's like a pile of gold that has been heated to 10,000°. You know that if you were able to convert it to use, you'd be rich beyond your wildest dreams; however, touching it would burn you alive.

rkarl just made me wonder whatever happened to RoboHeel? I mean, I think it was a bot, but it couldn't be duplicated?

Man, the words. I'm off the FreeBritney train. Britney needs her cage.

This is what did it for you? If anything, I'm hopping back on. I could put up with a lot of crazy for that trashy hotness and money.

Rethinking this.

Back