• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could date Britney Spears for the next Decade, would you?

Would you???

• Total voters
Wait....... How concerned should I be about ordering drugs through texts

You only get federally prosecuted if one of two conditions are met: (1) you commit a crime against an entity that has a vested interest in your prosecution and readily collects readily digestible evidence [think bank that has cameras everywhere and has a pipeline to the federal authorities], or (2) someone snitches on you. Federal cases snitch at a roughly 1:6 rate, with a slight skew higher in drug offenses. This is due to the punishments being so high, and the ease of burning another person without much retribution.

I do not know what leads to a state prosecution, but I have a feeling it's (1) and (2) above with also (3) committing a crime in front of a police officer who is forced to not ignore that you have committed a crime in front of him.

I imagine state cops just like federal cops - LOATH to do anything that requires paperwork unless (A) they really wanna fuck the guy up because the guy has fucked them in the past, or (B) someone made it really easy on them.

You already play mafia fast and loose so you may as well push it

#neverforget

I assume everyone saw yesterday's pics from Brit. Yes.

Hey cookout, I’m coming to Asheville with my rowdy crew to see beachhouse and then Sharon Van Etten, Julien Baker and Angel Olsen if the world doesn’t fall apart by July. You going to either of those shows, and what you know about Rabbit Rabbit?

what a disaster. maybe that conservatorship wasn't such a bad idea

She seems to still be in the "bad judgement" phase of:
How do you have good judgment?
Experience.
How do you get Experience?
Bad judgment.

why do we care if she's posting nudes on snap again?

Man, if this was twenty years ago, 20 year old DDD's garbage would be pounded into fucking raw hamburger. Just a bloody mess of Brittany Spears-induced jizz fountain.

Now? She's lookin' a little rough. Still a 1, but both of us have grown out of what could have been.

No, you can't just hit it and go, everyone would do that. You're in a 10 year relationship/marriage.

Pros: You're famous, get to meet interesting people and probably do interesting stuff, presumably have the money to do/go whatever you want and probably don't need a job, and 10 years later you're getting half of them Britney earnings.

Cons: You've got to talk to Britney spears for 10 years

How much worse could it be than e-talking to someone who thinks "you've got to" is a reasonable use of the english language anyway?

Man, if this was twenty years ago, 20 year old DDD's garbage would be pounded into fucking raw hamburger. Just a bloody mess of Brittany Spears-induced jizz fountain.

Now? She's lookin' a little rough. Still a 1, but both of us have grown out of what could have been.

Is this on the 0-2 scale?

0=never
1=drunk
2=anytime

Big believer in this method. 1-10 is unnecessary.

You guys would be all over that if presented the opportunity, and you know it... Jeez.

Back