• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could date Britney Spears for the next Decade, would you?

Would you???

• Total voters
It's Brit Brit. I think we all know how far that goes.

See this is my white trash weakness. She is like the perfect trailer park gem; completely insane, but in the, "anal and that other thing you don't even know about but will totally love is happening on the first date, and if I haven't lit your car on fire by the third date, then we're having a three way with my friend Miley. Yeah, she's looking a little rough, but I'm going to post boarder-line pics to Facebook and Insta, so you won't even need to open your mouth to brag to your buddies."

Like, there's no one on earth that reasonably thinks it wouldn't be a dumpster fire, but it's also a 99% chance to generate untoppable stories that even your (adult) grandchildren will want to wear emblazoned on a T-shirt.

I was born in WV in a single wide. To be where I am now and also have bagged It's Brittany Bitch would be something the 20 year reunion just straight up couldn't handle.

We've gone over this. She has to be a 1 for anyone currently between the ages of 30 and 40. And a strong 1 for anyone over 40 (although they won't have as large a straight up nostalgia hit).

wtf are you talking about with the nostalgia part. She is my wheelhouse. In my youthful days as a line cook one of the biggest conversations to get through the shift was "who's hotter, brit or Christina Aguilera." And this was serious. And there was mild racism involved. fuck your dumb nostalgia take. I'm a man I'm 40.

wtf are you talking about with the nostalgia part. She is my wheelhouse. In my youthful days as a line cook one of the biggest conversations to get through the shift was "who's hotter, brit or Christina Aguilera." And this was serious. And there was mild racism involved. fuck your dumb nostalgia take. I'm a man I'm 40.

Life was good then

Brtiney Spears’ Ex-Husband Crashed Her Wedding, Promptly Tackled by Security

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/brtiney-spears-ex-husband-crashed-221458471.html

da16699f2bf90d84f6b067604207a73e

Looks like Brit's current husband is giving his answer. They are separating after some months of marriage.

I have to admit, that thanks to this thread I've been following her on Twitter. The random spinning videos that she posts constantly are always good for a WTF laugh. Girl is broken.

We've gone over this. She has to be a 1 for anyone currently between the ages of 30 and 40. And a strong 1 for anyone over 40 (although they won't have as large a straight up nostalgia hit).
I thought this was a new post and typed up a screed that was almost word for word what I said 2 posts later at the time. So at least I am consistent. But you have to be over 50 for Brit to not be in your wheelhouse.

I have to admit, that thanks to this thread I've been following her on Twitter. The random spinning videos that she posts constantly are always good for a WTF laugh. Girl is broken.
This is the answer. The people who wanted to free Britney did her an injustice. She shouldn't have been freed.

This is the answer. The people who wanted to free Britney did her an injustice. She shouldn't have been freed.

She is rewriting the definition of the 10 line on the "crazy/hot" diagram.

Back