• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could date Britney Spears for the next Decade, would you?

Would you???

• Total voters

plama

Reaction score
giphy.gif

18 year old palmab03 would not be able to comprehend 40 year old palmab03 considering putting no down here.

The word “date” is doing a lot of work there.

The word “date” is doing a lot of work there.

It's Brit Brit. I think we all know how far that goes.

See this is my white trash weakness. She is like the perfect trailer park gem; completely insane, but in the, "anal and that other thing you don't even know about but will totally love is happening on the first date, and if I haven't lit your car on fire by the third date, then we're having a three way with my friend Miley. Yeah, she's looking a little rough, but I'm going to post boarder-line pics to Facebook and Insta, so you won't even need to open your mouth to brag to your buddies."

Like, there's no one on earth that reasonably thinks it wouldn't be a dumpster fire, but it's also a 99% chance to generate untoppable stories that even your (adult) grandchildren will want to wear emblazoned on a T-shirt.

I was born in WV in a single wide. To be where I am now and also have bagged It's Brittany Bitch would be something the 20 year reunion just straight up couldn't handle.

See this is my white trash weakness. She is like the perfect trailer park gem; completely insane, but in the, "anal and that other thing you don't even know about but will totally love is happening on the first date, and if I haven't lit your car on fire by the third date, then we're having a three way with my friend Miley. Yeah, she's looking a little rough, but I'm going to post boarder-line pics to Facebook and Insta, so you won't even need to open your mouth to brag to your buddies."

Like, there's no one on earth that reasonably thinks it wouldn't be a dumpster fire, but it's also a 99% chance to generate untoppable stories that even your (adult) grandchildren will want to wear emblazoned on a T-shirt.

I was born in WV in a single wide. To be where I am now and also have bagged It's Brittany Bitch would be something the 20 year reunion just straight up couldn't handle.

Most everyone says yes to 1 year of it. But that's why 10 years makes it a good hypothetical, as you'd have to also deal with this.....

“There’s nothing worse than when the people closest to you who never showed up for you post things in regard to your situation whatever it may be and speak righteously for support … there’s nothing worse than that !!!! How dare the people you love the most say anything at all … did they even put a hand out to even lift me up at the TIME !!!??? How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE … did you put your hand out when I was drowning ???? Again … NO … so if you’re reading this and you know who you are … and you actually have the nerve to say anything about my situation just to save face for yourself publicly !!! If you’re gonna post something …. Please stop with the righteous approach when you’re so far from righteous it’s not even funny …. and have a good day !!!!! PS if you’re reading this today and you can relate …. I’m sorry because I know what it’s like … and I send you my love !!!!”

“For those of you who choose to criticize my dancing videos … look I’m not gonna be performing on any stages anytime soon with my dad handling what I wear, say, do, or think 🚫🙅🏼‍♀️ 🚫!!!! I’ve done that for the past 13 years … I’d much rather share videos YES from my living room instead of onstage in Vegas where some people were so far gone they couldn’t even shake my hand and I ended up getting a contact high from weed all the time … which I didn’t mind but it would have been nice to be able to go to the mother fucking spa 💆🏼‍♀️🤭🧖🏼‍♀️ !!!! And no I’m not gonna put on heavy makeup and try try try on stage again and not be able to do the real deal with remixes of my songs for years and begging to put my new music in my show for MY fans … so I quit !!!! I don’t like that my sister showed up at an awards show and performed MY SONGS to remixes !!!!! My so-called support system hurt me deeply !!!! This conservatorship killed my dreams … so all I have is hope and hope is the only thing in this world that is very hard to kill … yet people still try !!!! I didn’t like the way the documentaries bring up humiliating moments from the past … I’m way past all that and have been for a long time !!!! And for women who say it’s weird the way I still have hope for fairy tales … go fuck yourself 🖕🏼 !!!!! As I said … hope is all I have right now … you’re lucky I post anything at all … if you don’t like what you see, unfollow me !!! People try to kill hope because hope is one of the most vulnerable and fragile things there is !!!! I’m gonna go read a mother fucking fairy tale now !!!! Psss if you don’t want to see my precious ass dancing in my living room or it’s not up to your standards … go read a fucking book 📕 !!!!!

I’d do 2 years.

At this point in my life, all that just seems absolutely exhausting.

Do I get to keep half her money in the divorce?

Still gonna be a no.

sorry the question is ambiguous, are we together for 10 years, or I just get to hit that now and see where things go?

sorry the question is ambiguous, are we together for 10 years, or I just get to hit that now and see where things go?

I mean, this is how I interpreted it. There's no way to could stay glued to that shitshow for 10 years.

No, you can't just hit it and go, everyone would do that. You're in a 10 year relationship/marriage.

Pros: You're famous, get to meet interesting people and probably do interesting stuff, presumably have the money to do/go whatever you want and probably don't need a job, and 10 years later you're getting half of them Britney earnings.

Cons: You've got to talk to Britney spears for 10 years

Last edited:
Back