• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 NBA Thread - Preseason (and WNBA Finals talk)

I like the new Furkan deal, excellent value, but kinda hoped the Sixers would have bigger news by now.

3/15. Yeah. That’s great value. He will make considerable more on his next deal.

Interesting that Payne didn't want to go somewhere else to get more minutes/money. I guess once you've already been to China and are in a good situation with a defined role and a green light, you don't fuck with that.

I mean the Suns really are set for the next 4 years as long as they're willing to keep all their guys and get into the tax a bit. They're 3 deep on the wings with Bridges/Crowder/Johnson, 3 deep at guard with Payne/Paul/Booker, and Ayton + backup big X (McGee/Saric) is all they really need. Would be nice to get that Millsap/have Jalen Smith become something. Everyone on their roster should keep improving some except for Paul.

Also, the west is fairly open again next year. Kawhi's not someone known to rush back from an injury, and the Lakers just fucked themselves with Bestbrook.

I'd figure it'd be down to the Jazz/Nuggets/Suns again.

Payne played under Monty twice. Seems like he wants to stay with him.

Fournier to the Knicks for 4/78.

Theis to the Rockets for 4/36.

Portis staying for 2/9.

Hornets sign and trade Graham to the Pels for a 1st. The Pels will be interesting next year. Two high tier talents and who else will step up around then under a new staff.

Payne played under Monty twice. Seems like he wants to stay with him.

Fournier to the Knicks for 4/78.

Theis to the Rockets for 4/36.

Portis staying for 2/9.

Hornets sign and trade Graham to the Pels for a 1st. The Pels will be interesting next year. Two high tier talents and who else will step up around then under a new staff.

Yeah I'd imagine leaving for 2/16 vs staying for 2/9 and having the crowd chanting your name every game for a title contending team is a pretty hard decision

Evan Fournier now the worst contract of today

Reggie Bullock to the Mavs could be a nice pickup.

PJ Tucker to the Heat for 2/15 makes a lot of sense.

I don’t see Fournier being worth that money for that team.

devontae didn't start for the hornets that finished 10th in the east and it looks like he's the new starting PG for the pelicans. hornets aren't seeing that lotto protected FRP next year. they're fucked.

Heat spending that Brooklyn/GSW money is a bit shocking given how much the Arisons must be hurting in the cruise line business.

Blake Griffin staying with the Nets, Batum staying with the Clips

devontae didn't start for the hornets that finished 10th in the east and it looks like he's the new starting PG for the pelicans. hornets aren't seeing that lotto protected FRP next year. they're fucked.

seems like NOLA put all their eggs in the Lowry/Paul basket and got desperate when it failed

Portis contract feels shockingly low

saw several of these T's up in Wisconsin last week

101169.jpg

Back