• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 NBA Thread - Preseason (and WNBA Finals talk)

Neto, Beal, Kuzma, Hachimura, Lopez/Gafford.

I think Beal is gone.

They were up 2-1 on the team that won the West before Davis went down, and won the prior year. I think trading a 26 year old Kuzma and 28 year old KCP on decent contracts for a 33 year old westbrook is one of the stupider things I've seen

I wouldn’t have traded KCP straight up for Westbrook.

I wouldn’t have traded KCP straight up for Westbrook.

LOL.

Gotta love the NBA Draft.

"One of the best players I've ever evaluated."
"Pistons fans will compare him to Grant Hill."
"NBA Comparison: Kris Middleton"

I like Middleton but c'mon people.

Damn Raptors fucked up. Suggs is gonna be great

Damn Raptors fucked up. Suggs is gonna be great

Yeah, but they've already got VanVleet, maybe Lowry, and they may like Flynn long term. I like the pick. That's going to be a fun roster. I think Barnes could be a supersub off the bench and give them a lot of flexibility. Barnes is going to be able to play with those guys and play with Anunoby and Siakim.

But I hope the Spurs are calling the Raptors about Siakim though. Maybe they'll take Derrick White + #12.

The Raptors and Thunders are wrecking those mock drafts. Maybe it's the Aussie background, but the descriptions of Giddey make him seem like another Ben Simmons without the defense.

Are the Thunder going to start trying to win this year? They've got a fun interesting roster.

Last edited:
YESSS bestbrook to the lakers! my plan is happening you guys!!!

Separated from parents at 13? Who's the guardian in this case?

Need 2&2 to tell me about this Hornets pick

Suns get Shamet from the Nets for the Suns first round pick (#29) and Javon Carter.

i dig it, shamet was a pg coming outta school, i bet you could get away with a booker-shamet backcourt if they don’t bring back payne.

Neto, Beal, Kuzma, Hachimura, Lopez/Gafford.

I think Beal is gone.

getting rid of westbrook and getting a 1st rounder out of it is a win itself. i bet kcp and harrell can get flipped. (still think harrell could be good for phx)

I agree. I don't see KCP and Harrell sticking around. Beal must really love DC to not leave when they're getting younger.

They're talking about the Spurs taking Sharpe from UNC and I haven't even seen him mentioned as a 1st round pick.

Josh Primo has the youngest face I’ve ever seen

WTF Spurs. Joshua Primo? Another young guard? Disappointing unless this is a trade down to the Thunder or something.

Thinking back to when Lebron got on KCP for not shooting in the playoffs this year. GM Lebron strikes again

Back