• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 NBA Thread - Preseason (and WNBA Finals talk)

Portland is giving up on Zach Collins. Charlotte chose Graham over Monk.

Kawhi and CP are opting out likely to negotiate new deals.

So will CP be looking for more than the 40 he got this year or more years at less per year but bigger total package?

I’ve heard he’s looking for something around 3 years, $90M. It would take him through 39 years old.

seems doubtful, but i think the suns should go after blake griffin with their MLE. if not blake then go for cody zeller and paul millsap.

Free agency starts at 6:00. Feel free to post rumors and speculation.

The Spurs are looking to fill out the frontcourt with free agents after passing on bigs in the draft. Word is they’re going to offer JC and Markannen will be a cheaper back up plan. Zach Collins and Daniel Theis are possibilities as well.

would love to see Pop working with JC

i think it speaks very highly of JC that he's a Spurs target

Official 2021 NBA Draft - Cunningham, Green, Mobley Top 3

would love to see Pop working with JC

i think it speaks very highly of JC that he's a Spurs target

I think it speaks very highly of JC that he was the #2 player on a conference finals team.

I like Lonzo. He still has a ceiling. He’s going to be a good player but not sure how good.

Satoransky, Temple, and a 2nd to the Pels in a sign and trade for Lonzo.

Lowry to Miami.

Dinwiddie may to go the Wizards for Kuzma and change.

Last edited:

Jarrett Allen 5/100 to stay with the Cavs.

Olynyk to the Pistons.

Tim Hardaway, Jr staying for 4/74.

Conley staying for 3/72.5

That Butler contract is gonna be so bad in a couple years. $50.3M for 36 year-old Jimmy Butler? LOL.

That Conley contract is woof. They’re gonna be paying him $500k/game

lonzo is pretty good, and seems like a good dude to have in the locker room

i'm not mad about it

the Ball-Vuc-Lavine combo is kinda hard to imagine together though -- we'll see

Allen-Mobley is a pretty freaking long frontcourt -- Cavs are a pretty fascinating team right now

Good for him. Was hoping the Spurs would get him. Now I’m hoping Wiesman is the next Duncan Robinson.

Back