• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 NBA Thread - Preseason (and WNBA Finals talk)

It def wasn’t that bad. Just your standard “if you’re vaccinated why are you still getting covid” and “I can see both sides”. These morons really think they are holding down a rational position.

Oh and the classic “some people have bad reactions and nobody is talking about it”. Yeah Brad the whole world was just sitting around waiting for you to come by and educate us all on what’s REALLY happening.

i mean i think it's worse because he did it at an official presser and his statements are gonna be all over the national media vs. kyrie's instagram live presser that tens of people watched

beal+kuz concentrates a whole lot of stupid on one team

i mean i think it's worse because he did it at an official presser and his statements are gonna be all over the national media vs. kyrie's instagram live presser that tens of people watched

beal+kuz concentrates a whole lot of stupid on one team

Okay fair point, score one for Brad. Let’s see how things play out in round 3.

Kyrie Irving is the most gullible guy on the planet. He will believe anything. Since he plays in Brooklyn, I’m surprised he hasn’t tried to buy a damn bridge yet.

And, he doesn’t care about winning. He would rather believe in unicorns than be serious about winning.

I feel like Book spending all summer in Italy with a Jenner and getting COVID and CP3 coming off a contract year doesn't bode well for PHX's chances this year

Nugs sign Michael Porter to a 5 year max extension. $172.5 million over that span. If Porter makes an All-NBA team next year, the deal could jump to $207 million

Risky given his injury history and the fact that he's played one full season.

From the link: https://www.hoopsrumors.com/

Porter’s deal is the fourth maximum-salary rookie scale extension to be finalized this offseason, with the Nuggets forward joining Luka Doncic, Trae Young, and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. As our tracker shows, Robert Williams is the only player who has received a rookie scale extension below the max so far in 2021.

Last edited:
LOL. Perhaps the 6-10 23 year old who is a career 53/44/81 guy can work on creating his own shot in his 3rd year on the court.

Last edited:
I don't think that's just about love. If you have a young elite wing defender on a reasonable contract, why get rid of him? The only "problem" with Thybulle is that it's tough to play him and Simmons together.

At least Matisse is willing to take a wide open three

I didn't realize he had already shot .357 as a rookie. If he can stay around 37% or so, that's huge. Looks like he's closer to where he needs to be from deep than he is inside the arc and at the line.

LOL. Perhaps the 6-10 23 year old who is a career 53/44/81 guy can work on creating his own shot in his 3rd year on the court.

I struggle with MPJ because he's a really talented player, but also extremely stupid and made of glass.

If I was running a team, then I'd much rather invest in Ben Simmons than MPJ.

lol at the Philly weatherman going after Simmons

Someone should really build a starting lineup around Ben that has four guys who can shoot 38+% from three, dominant big guy, secondary ball handlers, lots of length

Fuck’s sake this guy

Just trade him to Orlando for Markelle Fultz and some Disney tickets and call it a wrap on The Process.

There's a good article in The Athletic from the Simmons perspective. They wanted to avoid this and thought they'd get a deal done by now.

Back