• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 NBA Thread - Preseason (and WNBA Finals talk)

Animu will likely be the last cut from the Spurs roster and I'm not sure if he catches on anywhere else.

Id love him back in Dallas. We could use him on our bench and he played in Dallas before

Official 2021 NBA Thread - Preseason

This is a Kaleah Copper fan handle

She’s fun.

Nice to see Dana Evans get a little run. She killed us at Louisville last year.

Wake’s own LaChina Robinson hosting the studio show.

Last edited:

teague was so bad last year. it's kinda crazy just how bad he looked

Yeah. He lost some of his athleticism which really hurts his defense. But his Per 36 numbers were better than I thought they'd be and not far off from his post-Hawks numbers. I think he could catch on as a 3rd PG for a team that loses a starter to injury or a contender that loses a backup.

Zion will miss the start of the regular season as he recovers from foot surgery. Despite being a Dookie, root for Zion, but feel like injuries will plague him through out his NBA career.

Zion will miss the start of the regular season as he recovers from foot surgery. Despite being a Dookie, root for Zion, but feel like injuries will plague him through out his NBA career.

That much weight being launched that high in the air and then using human feet for landing is not a good combination.

The league hasn’t had many (any?) players with that combination of weight and leaping ability.

TGH_Store_0004_Layer-1_2048x2048.png

Juice, how did the Sky destroy the Mercury like that? I didn't bother watching because it was never close.

Ben Simmons with one giant hump of close in shots, rapid decrease to nothing and not even a pimple at three point range.

Great finish by the Sky yesterday. Of course, the Mercury missed several key layups that would have extended their lead or stop the run.

Back