• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Pit FFL - ALL HAIL REDWING AND HIS JIVE TURKEYS

Only issue I see is some folks may have a different email address for ESPN than Yahoo. I know I only use my Yahoo email for signing into this league. If we make the move over, be prepared to quickly get Gooner an alternative email address for your ESPN account (if applicable)

Ladies and gents, I have done some test runs of a draft order just to familiarize with how the reveal will go, this is some fun shit. These are fake and I still am getting excited when we are getting towards both ends of the spectrum and my name hasn't popped up yet.

Bump one more time this week, if I do not hear otherwise, I will create the league on ESPN and start sending out invitations. If you have already answered yes to moving to ESPN, please PM me with the email you would like me to send the invite to.

ESPN for me. I think I have a different email for that so I will PM it to you Gooner. Thanks again!

First wave of league emails has been sent out for the switch to ESPN. Please PM me your preferred email address to use for the league, I will get invites sent out over the next week or so. Thanks so much everyone!

Invites are continuing to be sent out, we have had 6 fully join, 11 total invites sent out. If you have not yet sent me a PM with your email, please do so. Again I ask anyone that knows some of the less frequent-posting members of the league outside of the board to reach out and ask that they get those in when they can, I'm hoping that we can have all 20 teams fully joined by next Friday.

I have adjusted scoring rules to match as closely as possible to what the Yahoo setup was, if you care at all, please review the scoring rules and let me know if anything seems amiss. I am happy to change whatever we need to make this as smooth a transition as possible.

Also, I have set up divisions based on what I had seen most recently (I believe 2019): Davis, Kitchin, Poteat, and Taylor. I have no idea what any of that means but that's what the previous divisions were so they return as such. When all teams are invited/joined, I will assign divisions based on the last year's finish as such: 1, 8, 9, 16, 17 / 2, 7, 10, 15, 18 / 3, 6, 11, 14, 19 / 4, 5, 12, 13, 20. You can review last year's results on Yahoo and prepare your shit talking accordingly.

Invites are continuing to be sent out, we have had 6 fully join, 11 total invites sent out. If you have not yet sent me a PM with your email, please do so. Again I ask anyone that knows some of the less frequent-posting members of the league outside of the board to reach out and ask that they get those in when they can, I'm hoping that we can have all 20 teams fully joined by next Friday.

I have adjusted scoring rules to match as closely as possible to what the Yahoo setup was, if you care at all, please review the scoring rules and let me know if anything seems amiss. I am happy to change whatever we need to make this as smooth a transition as possible.

Also, I have set up divisions based on what I had seen most recently (I believe 2019): Davis, Kitchin, Poteat, and Taylor. I have no idea what any of that means but that's what the previous divisions were so they return as such. When all teams are invited/joined, I will assign divisions based on the last year's finish as such: 1, 8, 9, 16, 17 / 2, 7, 10, 15, 18 / 3, 6, 11, 14, 19 / 4, 5, 12, 13, 20. You can review last year's results on Yahoo and prepare your shit talking accordingly.

they're the 4 main dorms on the Quad at Wake, all named after former Wake presidents except Davis

LEAGUE ENTRY STATUS
  1. Gooner (Manning's Miracles) - SETTING UP LEAGUE
    [*]Ghostsurfer (Disco Kid) - ACCEPTED
    [*]DeacHawk - ACCEPTED
    [*]Satan - ACCEPTED
    [*]redwing42 - ACCEPTED
    [*]SD3 - ACCEPTED
    [*]YoungBuck - ACCEPTED
    [*]Sleepy - ACCEPTED
    [*]TripleDeacon - ACCEPTED
    [*]Oblong Pickle - ACCEPTED
    [*]Barca - ACCEPTED
    [*]Sokolove (Edarem) - ACCEPTED
    [*]Ph - ACCEPTED
    [*]Lone Wolf - ACCEPTED
    [*]DeaconPeach - ACCEPTED

[*]WakeForest Fan (Fighting Cocks) - INVITE SENT
    [*]iodeac (Empanadas) - INVITE SENT
    [*]Mrs. iodeac (Up Schitt's Creek) - INVITE SENT
    [*]JManslow - INVITE SENT

[*]bernbp5 - NEED EMAIL

Last edited:
Gooner, will it let you send out a league wide email from the Yahoo league to have folks send you their ESPN email?

(You may have already done that, I don’t check my Yahoo email)

Gooner, will it let you send out a league wide email from the Yahoo league to have folks send you their ESPN email?

(You may have already done that, I don’t check my Yahoo email)

This is smart, thank you SD3. You are the Palpatine to my Vader, the true power behind this league.

Responded with my email (Empanadas) as well as for Up Schitt's Creek. Thanks!

Responded with my email (Empanadas) as well as for Up Schitt's Creek. Thanks!

For some reason I'm not seeing anything come through on Yahoo or my gmail, hit me up on a PM.

League entry status updated, the latest round of invites have been sent out. bern, to the courtesy phone, please. bern, to the courtesy phone. Thank you.

2021 OFFICIAL DIVISIONS

DAVIS
KITCHIN
POTEAT
TAYLOR
Edarem​
Lone Wolf​
Barca​
Fighting Cocks​
Mrs. I/O​
SD3​
DEACHAWK​