• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Pit FFL - ALL HAIL REDWING AND HIS JIVE TURKEYS

I score almost 90 - my highest of the year and still lose. I'm going to miss this season.

Btw, Congrats to all of the playoff teams and the Final 4! With the number of big injuries, Covid issues of late, etc., and then winning a 20 team league is quite an accomplishment!

Also, thanks again to Gooner for making the season so much fun. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Covid & injuries sure made the end of the season exciting (and unfortunate for some of us). But it was still a really fun season - many thanks to Gooner for taking on the Commish mantle and keeping us laughing with the previews & reviews!

Definitely more of a crap shoot having to worry about COVID as well as normal injury concerns.

My run ends in the semifinals, never should have been there in the first place.

I'll take another top 4 finish to go along with my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes in 8 OGB seasons.

My run ends in the semifinals, never should have been there in the first place.

I'll take another top 4 finish to go along with my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes in 8 OGB seasons.

You’re no HTTD though, amirite?

[weeps in consecutive bottom half finishes]

Well all good things must eventually end, and so does my rookie season in the OGBoards league. Honestly, I had no business doing as well as I did, but I was pretty lucky with injuries after a rough start and I caught a lot of folks on the right week. Thanks so much for letting me join - I really enjoyed participating in a twenty team league - I've played a lot of fantasy football but never in a league this size. It creates a lot of unique challenges, which I enjoyed.

Big thanks to Gooner for running the league and doing the weekly previews and recaps. It was really fun to read them each week and look for a mention - like when you were a kid scanning the articles the next morning after a game to see if you made it in the paper! Best commish ever!

Good luck to Jive Turkeys tomorrow. I sense Cooper Kupp is about to drop 30 points against my team tomorrow.

Regardless of the outcome, it's been a lot of fun (thanks Gooner!) and a lot better than last season's debacle. Who gets to pick Christian McCaffery first next year?!

Good luck to Jive Turkeys tomorrow. I sense Cooper Kupp is about to drop 30 points against my team tomorrow.

Regardless of the outcome, it's been a lot of fun (thanks Gooner!) and a lot better than last season's debacle. Who gets to pick Christian McCaffery first next year?!

Good luck to you as well. While Kupp has been pretty consistently great, I've struggled with my flex spots and TE getting numbers at times. Even Kamara has been dicey lately.

It's official. All hail the champ: Jive Turkeys!

Joe Burrow ended up being awesome value for him in the 6th round. I still liked my Mahomes/Edwards-Helaire gambit, but obviously regret not getting Darrell Williams as his handcuff.

Here's to everyone plotting anew in 2022! Thanks again for all of your work as commish, Gooner.

A hearty congratulations to redwing for his first Pit League championship! Enjoy a chocolate lava cake from GM. Condolences to Satan, but a fantastic season for you despite ultimately falling in the Super Bowl.

Thank you again to all 19 of you, this league would be nothing without you guys and gals. I will try to get a playoff round up out at some point this week to put a bow on the 2021 season, then start figuring out how to make 2022 even better than 2021!

I'm not sure I've even made the playoffs in the big league before, so this was a nice ride. Got a bit dicey there towards the end of the regular season with injuries et al, but I countered that with some strong waiver pick ups that sat on my bench. Thanks Goober for running the show. Always a fun challenge to navigate a league this big.

I'm not sure I've even made the playoffs in the big league before, so this was a nice ride. Got a bit dicey there towards the end of the regular season with injuries et al, but I countered that with some strong waiver pick ups that sat on my bench. Thanks Goober for running the show. Always a fun challenge to navigate a league this big.

I am choosing to believe that you just made an intentional slight against my name and reputation and not that Siri is an asshole who autocorrects needlessly. We are now mortal enemies, I'll see you in 2022.

I am choosing to believe that you just made an intentional slight against my name and reputation and not that Siri is an asshole who autocorrects needlessly. We are now mortal enemies, I'll see you in 2022.

I believe that I have mentioned in the past how much I hate posting from mobile... But yeah, I can play that game too.

***Goober***

Back