• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Pit FFL - ALL HAIL REDWING AND HIS JIVE TURKEYS

ESPN projects me as the #18 team, so nowhere to go but up?

I kind of like my team

I kinda liked mine....well....a few picks...but projected 20th. That's a kick in the head....maybe need to make some trades.

Its weird though, FantasyPros has me projected to finish 5th lol Who knows.

2021 Pit FFL - DRAFT COMPLETE; WEEK 1 STARTS THURSDAY

FantasyPros doesn’t like my draft and neither does ESPN. I came in with a solid plan but the QB runs messed me up. I would have been fine if so many of you didn’t draft backups.

I pulled the same thing as I did last year....drafted a mid tier QB and then a rookie QB sooner than most...last year I got lucky with Herbert, I hope the same happens this year with Fields.

So does ESPN. #1 pick. #1 projection.

We’ll see. A lot riding on CMC being healthy/good. I also regret my TE choice. Was debating between the 2 NE TEs and saw one thing that said Henry had a better shot but everything I’ve read after the fact says Smith is the choice if you must pick between them. But I never really had a TE last year and did ok. Drafted Gronk who sucked the first half of the year but turned great after I dropped him due to non production.

Does the ESPN app give a draft grade like Yahoo did?

Does the ESPN app give a draft grade like Yahoo did?

To my knowledge, ESPN does not give out draft grades, but I am working on that right now. Stay tuned!

Yahoo's Worthless Draft Grades.

Bernbp5 A
Fighting Cocks A
YoungBuck A
DeaconPeach A
Satan's Minions A
TripleDeacon A-
Barça B
Edarem B-
Disco Kid B-
DEACHAWK C+
Sleepy C+
Up Schitt's Creek C+
JManslow C+
Empanadas y Arepas C+
Screamindemon3 C
Lone Wolf C-
Manning’s Miracles C-
Oblong Pickle D
redwing42's Team D-
Team Ph D-

i loathe my team and every ranking i've found gives me at least an A with 99% chance to make playoffs.
i fully expect to go winless now

Pretty pleased with my team, especially drafting 18th. However, am open to trading for a RB2 or RB3.

I like my team but I’m higher on Stafford than most people. I think he’s got a legit chance at having a career year now that he’s out of Detroit. Having said that I’d rather have a QB with wheels.

I like my team but I’m higher on Stafford than most people. I think he’s got a legit chance at having a career year now that he’s out of Detroit. Having said that I’d rather have a QB with wheels.

Peter King predicted he'd win MVP and become the first QB to throw for 6000+ yds

oh shit just got my Yahoo grade (B). looks like the Shadow League is real.

I just finished importing the draft results to Yahoo so that we could get the draft grades for everyone, as worthless as they probably are. I didn't intend on actually running the shadow league but I can keep the weekly results updated and it can be an additional resource for those that wish to use it. However, the only league that will count is the ESPN league.

Bern
Overall Pick: 13th
Yahoo Grade: A

Starting Roster
QB: Tannehill
RB: Montgomery
WR: J. Jones
TE: Kelce
FLEX: D. Samuel
FLEX: Chark Jr.
DST: NYG

Yahoo Analysis
Draft Summary
A brilliant draft performance by the GM of Bernbp5 turned the No. 13 overall pick into a projected 3rd-place finish. After picking up multiple Titans in the early rounds (Julio Jones and Ryan Tannehill), Bernbp5 are predicted to finish 12-2 (1,564 points) in Pit League 1.

Most Improved: Parris Campbell
Of all the offensive players selected by Bernbp5, Campbell is expected to show the most improvement over last year. Coming off a season in which he had 6 catches for 71 yards in 2 games, totaling 12 fantasy points, Campbell is projected to score 166 fantasy points with the Colts, a 1,316% improvement. That makes him the No. 5 WR for this squad.

Reach Pick: Ryan Tannehill
Are you friends with Denzel Washington? Because you must have had an "Inside Man" telling you to choose Tannehill in the 4th round, about 26 spots earlier than his ADP of 94. Projected to score 354 fantasy points this season with the Titans, he will look to perform similarly to last year when he threw for 3,819 yards and 33 TDs with 7 interceptions to post 351 fantasy points. Tannehill will slot in as the No. 1 QB for Bernbp5, according to projected points.

Notes
  • If you're not first, you're last, so good thing you were first. You beat your opponents to the punch at tight end, drafting Travis Kelce (No. 13 overall) as the first TE off the board.
  • Bernbp5 face a difficult challenge in Week 14 when they have three players on a bye (Nyheim Hines, Parris Campbell, and Boston Scott). Perhaps leveling the playing field, your Week 14 opponent, DeaconPeach, will be tackling a similar issue with two players (Jonathan Taylor and Jaylen Waddle) on the sideline.
  • For the second half of the season, Bernbp5 have one of the most challenging schedules in Pit League 1 based on projections with a late-season strength of schedule rated as the 4th-most difficult. In spite of that, for the season as a whole, Bernbp5 have drawn a pretty fair schedule rated as the 11th hardest.
  • With the selection of WR Deebo Samuel in the 5th round, Bernbp5 took advantage of the WR/RB/TE flex position for the first time after selecting all of the individual offensive positions.
Gooner Analysis
Bern clearly enjoyed winning the regular season title last year and is looking to make it two #1 overall seeds in a row with this draft. I mostly concur with Yahoo's analysis of bern's draft, though in what will be a theme with most of the Yahoo grades, taking Tannehill early was likely required in a 20-team league. To start, getting Kelce at the 13th pick is a steal and should give him a large cushion at that position. I'm a huge fan of any time you can get a QB/WR stack and Tannehill/Julio should be a profitable one this season in a weak AFC South. bern got great value in his flex positions with Deebo and Chark. RB is going to be a potential weakness for bern but if Montgomery can stay healthy it shouldn't be a super large concern.

Back