• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Pit FFL - ALL HAIL REDWING AND HIS JIVE TURKEYS

Gooner

Pit League Fantasy Football Commissioner
Reaction score
Hello all and congratulations on getting through this interminable offseason! SD3 has graciously passed on commissioner duties to me for the upcoming season and I hope to meet the high bar he has set from last season.

We are rapidly approaching preseason and thus it is time for us to begin preparations for the 2021 Pit Fantasy Football League, so I felt now was a good time to start a fresh thread to keep everything in order. We have had almost all previous teams confirm their participation for the upcoming season and TripleDeacon has volunteered to take the place of Nonny who has declined his yearly renewal due to other obligations. Once we complete the confirmation process with our last few teams, we can discuss the best time for the draft to take place as well as any rules changes, points/scoring changes, and any other updates that would be preferred by the majority of the league.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or trash talk, please PM me, I am more than happy to discuss and/or trash talk back. I look forward to playing with all of you this season!

Pit Fantasy League Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jFALywOaipNtX6bi1C3GSaLTOEk6mbPtr7lJ-nJSza4/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
2021 DRAFT ORDER
  1. Barca
    [*]Gooner
    [*]redwing
    [*]Lone Wolf
    [*]iodeac
    [*]DEACHAWK
    [*]Ph
    [*]SD3
    [*]Mrs. I/O
    [*]Pickle
    [*]DeaconPeach
    [*]TripleDeac
    [*]bern
    [*]Fighting Cocks
    [*]JMan
    [*]Satan
    [*]Disco Kid
    [*]YoungBuck
    [*]Sleepy
    [*]Edarem

Last edited:
Dude if there’s an opening I’ll fill it for sure

PAST CHAMPIONS
SEASON 12 (2021) CHAMPION: REDWING, 2ND: SATAN, 3RD: TRIPLEDEAC
Season 11 (2020) Champion: Edarem, 2nd: Lone Wolf, 3rd: Barca
Season 10 (2019) Champion: AnonymousDeac, 2nd: Edarem, 3rd: DEACHAWK
Season 9 (2018) Champion: Screamindemon3, 2nd: AnonymousDeac, 3rd: YoungBuck95
Season 8 (2017) Champion: HailToTheDeacons, 2nd: wake20, 3rd: WakeForest Fan
Season 7 (2016) Champion: HailToTheDeacons, 2nd: slothrop, 3rd: YoungBuck95
Season 6 (2015) Champion: bernpb5, 2nd: Screamindemon3, 3rd: JamesSokolove
Season 5 (2014) Champion: slothrop, 2nd: Raleigh, 3rd: ScreaminDemon3
Season 4 (2013) Champion: RollTheQuad06, 2nd: AnonymousDeac, 3rd: Eagles_Legendz
Season 3 (2012) Champion: RaleighDeacon, 2nd: SteelCityDeac, 3rd: ThinkingWithMyDeac
Season 2 (2011) Champion: BillBrasky, 2nd: bernbp5, 3rd: wakeforest22890
Season 1 (2010) Champion: HailToTheDeacons, 2nd ILDeac, 3rd: WFUWaldo

Last edited:
Ghost is back w/a brand new formula. Also, I have to play the Ying to Gooner's Yang, or is it the other way around??

Ghost is back w/a brand new formula. Also, I have to play the Ying to Gooner's Yang, or is it the other way around??

Hopefully that formula includes having players that actually score points

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wolf is just Mr. Peach, correct? I don't know either of their board activity levels, but just want to make sure I reach out to the right people.

Probably my favorite league. SD3 thanks for running last year. Gooner thanks for running this year.

All teams have been confirmed. Next step is to set a draft date. First game of the season is Thursday, September 9th. I have no preference myself to a weeknight or weekend draft, my own personal preference is just to have the draft within the week prior to that first game, let's just say any date after September 1.

Please post here your preferred draft day and even a preferred time to have the draft if you know that as well.

Agree with the week prior to the first game. Can't afford to lose one of your top picks in a 20 team draft before the season even starts.

Would prefer the 7th or 8th over any of the other days. Love 9pm draft starts. Would appreciate staying away from Sept 3rd as its a gameday.

9/7 with a 9:00pm ET start time would work for me as well.

Another fewthings I thought of, want to make sure get hashed out prior to the draft:

1. Are there any scoring changes, roster makeup changes, or any other league rules/setup items that you would like to see in 2021?
  2. With the extra 14th regular season game, would you like to see the return of divisions in 2021?
  3. Would you like to have a pre-draft pick order release or be surprised when you join the draft room?

Feel free to answer any or all of the above questions, want to try to make everything as smooth as possible this season.

9/7 with a 9:00pm ET start time would work for me as well.

Another fewthings I thought of, want to make sure get hashed out prior to the draft:

1. Are there any scoring changes, roster makeup changes, or any other league rules/setup items that you would like to see in 2021?
  2. With the extra 14th regular season game, would you like to see the return of divisions in 2021?
  3. Would you like to have a pre-draft pick order release or be surprised when you join the draft room?

Feel free to answer any or all of the above questions, want to try to make everything as smooth as possible this season.

That time & date work for me.

1 - nothing in particular except maybe the addition of a kicker?
2 - I like the divisions, so I vote yes.
3 - I liked SD3's draft order reveal he did last year

Are we sticking with yahoo? Is there a better host?

Back