• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Pit FFL - ALL HAIL REDWING AND HIS JIVE TURKEYS

I thought I was going to be able to get to a review and preview this week but looks like it just isn’t going to happen. Mrs. Gooner had surgery Monday and the in laws are coming into town this evening, so between helping the wife with recovery and preparing the house for the holidays, just never got the hour or two I needed. Will do a full Week 11 recap next week and throw in some Week 12 thoughts as well. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, see you next week!

Vibes to Mrs G

I thought I was going to be able to get to a review and preview this week but looks like it just isn’t going to happen. Mrs. Gooner had surgery Monday and the in laws are coming into town this evening, so between helping the wife with recovery and preparing the house for the holidays, just never got the hour or two I needed. Will do a full Week 11 recap next week and throw in some Week 12 thoughts as well. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, see you next week!
Hope Mrs G feels better and thanks for all you do for this league.

Agree 100% w/iodeac! Hope your wife is doing well and that everyone had an enjoyable turkey day! Got our tree from the mountain, played football with Fam, ate good food, 3 beers in, and Dallas lost (AT HOME)! Many, many blessings. Cheers to our Deac Nation and let's win on Saturday!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

WEEKS 11 & 12 REVIEW
giphy.gif

It's been a crazy couple of weeks in the real world and in the Pit League. New COVID variants that Europe is blaming on Africa (classic Europe), college football coaching carousels left and right, all while we try to tell ourselves that that last piece of pie sitting around this evening is probably still good and definitely won't cause gastrointestinal issues. To everyone who reached out with warm words regarding my wife, thank you all, I greatly appreciate it. Mrs. Gooner is doing great and is on the mend, hoping she's up to 100% shortly. While I was away, things got shaken up quite a bit in the league and with only three teams having clinched their playoff spots, there is still plenty to play for in the last couple of weeks. Let's see what happened before the holiday and I'll throw some Week 12 thoughts when appropriate:

WEEKS 11 & 12 STATS
oRyvzOv.png
B4igYSA.png
uWMoW77.png

WEEK 11 MATCHUPS​
Barça 92.94–56.6 W-S DeacHawk
It's been hard to stop Barça all year and in a pivotal matchup that could see Barça clinch a playoff spot, he was unstoppable again. A competent performance from Joe Flacco was the cherry on top of a dominant week for Barça who saw all RBs and WRs in his starting lineup put up double figures, allowing him to coast to victory over DeacHawk. The big concern going forward though is the loss of CMC as we head towards the playoffs. An ankle injury in Week 12 put him on IR for the remainder of the season, leaving Barça without a huge piece of his recent QB-less success. CMC has been extremely productive this season when on the field (as I'm sure a number of you NC people are aware, but roll with me here), but the best football ability is availability, and CMC hasn't been able to provide that to the Panthers or his fantasy owners the last couple of years. Barça has depth on his team, and as we get out of bye weeks and into the playoffs, he should have his full non-CMC contingent available to him. But if Barça isn't able to seal the deal this season and win the title, the absence of CMC will be a thorn in his side for a long time.

SD3 105.76–61.48 Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf's season has been on a knife's edge for a few weeks now, but Week 11 was his chance to really get a foothold back in the playoff picture and be in the position that his overall scoring would suggest he should be in. Unfortunately, every time it seems like Wolf might be back, the odds aren't in his favor and that was the case against SD3. It may be little solace that it was almost impossible to beat SD3 in Week 11 (unless you are Mrs. Wolf...or is Wolf Mr. Peach? Need guidance.), but still the performance from Wolf's team was not nearly up to a standard that he needed. Fortunately for Wolf, a Week 12 win brought him back into the picture as results elsewhere did fall his way, and with points tiebreakers getting closer and closer around the playoff break point, there's still a chance. But Wolf will need to win both his remaining games and hope for help elsewhere as his divisional head to head tiebreaks are all against him. There's still a chance, but it's not a great one.

Mrs. I/O Deac 89.88–63.68 JAMESSOKOLOVE EDAREM
A big Week 11 matchup in the Davis Division saw Mrs. I/O solidify her top spot in the division and severely hurt Edarem's playoff chances. Edarem's resurgence into the playoff picture was commendable and he has fought through significant adversity to get to this point, but sadly a repeat champ doesn't look likely after the loss. Mrs. I/O was hopeful to continue matching results with Young Buck, especially with an easy game against me in Week 12 while Young Buck had a much more difficult matchup against wildcard hopeful SD3. But one of the upsets of the season occurred as I somehow won my second consecutive game and Young Buck put a licking on SD3 to see him take over the top spot in the Davis Division. Mrs. I/O has the much more difficult finishing stretch of the two Davis contenders as she takes on league leader Peach in Week 13, while Young Buck finishes up with two teams with losing records. But if I can win two consecutive games this season, anything can happen so we won't count Mrs. I/O out yet.

FAMILY CORNER
Deacon Peach 115.04–88.84 Pitt County Pinfish
Week 11 was the first week in a while that had Peach seeing a real playoff contender on her schedule; the previous five weeks that saw her build a winning streak to take her to the top of the league was largely flat track bullying. How would Peach respond? Would the pressure of holding onto her division lead get to her? Was her success built on the dreams of lesser teams? False. Peach just went ahead and put up her best performance of the season, easily dispatching TripleDeac's Pinfish and taking a commanding (and ultimately unassailable) lead atop the Kitchin Division. And when another team clinging to playoff hopes came across her radar in Week 12, Peach calmly defeated Edarem and clinched her playoff spot and the Kitchin Division for good. More and more it seems that Peach is on the road to her destiny, climbing to the Pit League summit, not daring to look down, only pushing to the top. Wishing you the best in your efforts, Peach. Go get 'em.

GOONER'S GALLANT GUESSES
Another week above .500, though it would have been nice to pick myself to win and actually be right for once. Two more weeks in the season and I'm just a couple correct calls from guaranteeing a positive guess percentage on the season, go me.

CpB6Tbt.png

See you all tomorrow for a Week 13 preview!

WEEK 13 PREVIEW
Week 13: Crunch Time
giphy.gif

Two weeks left, two games until we know who lives on to fight for a title and who is left to console themselves for another long offseason before getting another shot in 2022. Three teams have clinched playoff spots, four more are on the threshold of doing so, and one spot is lingering out there just waiting for a team to take the reins and snatch it. There are some great matchups on the cards this week and next, but before we take a look, I just want to point out that I have clawed my way back from a 0% chance of a playoff spot to a 1% chance. THERE'S A CHANCE!

WEEK 13 MATCHUPS
Satan's Minions (8-4; Proj: 88.9) vs. Jive Turkeys (8-4; Proj: 87.6)
Though both teams in this matchup have all but clinched their playoff spot, any time you can get a couple of 8-4 teams in a matchup, you gotta preview it. Both teams have had a few bumps in the road over the back half of the season but have stabilized and are now trying to position themselves for the most favorable playoff road possible. And while Satan has clinched a playoff spot, the looming specter of the Fighting Cocks of Appalachia remains and slip ups down the home stretch could see Satan relegated to a bottom 4 seed. Both Satan and redwing will be happy to see reports that their teams are fully healthy in Week 13 and mostly unscathed from the late-season bye weeks, meaning whoever wins this matchup will do so on merit. This matchup could also pop back up in a few weeks time, so we will watch with great interest in this one.

Lone Wolf (6-6; Proj: 82.5) vs. Lazy-Eyed Psychos (5-7; Proj: 69.7)
I just can't quite Lone Wolf. And neither can his playoff chances. After being left for dead a few weeks ago, Lone Wolf has put together just enough to get back into a spot where if results fall his way, he can make the playoffs. But it requires perfect precision from this point on, which applies as well to Sleepy's Psychos. Both of these teams need a number of 7-5 times to lose out and then win both of their own to sneak into that 8th spot, but that means this is a loser-goes-home matchup. Sleepy takes a hit this week as Darren Waller remains doubtful in Week 13, and Wolf has his full complement of players (including Waller's backup). Either one of these teams getting into the playoffs considering their seasons would be a minor miracle in itself, but if it is to happen it starts here. Good luck to both.

Fighting Cocks (7-5; Proj: 86.1) vs. W-S DeacHawk (6-6; Proj: 39.3)
This matchup doesn't look like it will be much of a contest considering DeacHawk's team is decimated by injury and bye week, and the Fighting Cocks of Appalachia have everyone available, but it does have playoff implications, specifically for the Cocks. A win here fully clinches a playoff spot and an accompanying loss from Satan would mean their Week 14 matchups against Lone Wolf and Ghostsurfer, respectively, would decide the Taylor Division and likely the 3rd and 5th overall seeds. But if the miracle happens and DeacHawk can scramble together a team that can upset the Cocks, it would throw a huge wrench in the Week 14 expectations, especially if other 7-5 teams also fall in Week 13 (FYI: SD3 projected to lose, Pinfish projected a close one). Despite twelve weeks of high-level fantasy football already in the books, there is still so much to play for and we've seen plenty of weeks where for some reason or another, scoring just isn't there (I've won two straight games, for example). So I won't write off DeacHawk or the chaos a victory for him would cause just yet.

FAMILY CORNER: PINK HELMET BOWL EDITION
Deacon Peach (10-2; Proj: 93.1) vs. Mrs. I/O Deac (6-6; Proj: 62.5)
Week 13 sees a massive Pit League Power Couples matchup as the Pink Helmet Bowl shows up late in the season. Peach has been rolling through the league the last two months with seven straight victories, but still is looking for the overall top seed (though I will hear arguments about whether the 2 seed is more favorable). Meanwhile, Mrs. I/O had been clinging to the division lead and a narrow tiebreaker advantage over Young Buck for weeks, but finally fell a game behind after a Week 12 loss and Week 12 victory for her division rival. The numbers don't look great for Mrs. I/O, especially with Young Buck having a favorable run in. Mrs. I/O likely would need victories in both games, but coming up against the league leader and top scorer needing a win is nobody's idea of a good time. A bye week for Cleveland knocks Nick Chubb out of Mrs. I/O's lineup, an added kick in the teeth to an already tough week, while Peach has pretty much everyone available to her plus some bench options to boot. All the signs point to another Peach victory and a likely playoff elimination for Mrs. I/O, which would really sting after having held the division lead for so many weeks. But those are the breaks of fantasy football and sometimes it just doesn't go your way. Best of luck to both of you, may the best woman win and earn the 2021 Pink Helmet.

GOONER'S GALLANT GUESSES
I did the math and it's official, I cannot fall below .500 for the season. I guess that's something to take away from 2021. Guess I can go bold with the predictions from now on, but let's keep the safe picks rolling:

gdqwSnx.png

Best of luck to all in Week 13!

I am thankful Bern forgot to swap QBs but also kinda feel bad

Congrats to Mrs I/O on her win this week! How appropriate that Lone Wolf & I were at a bottle shop with the I/Os watching the Sunday early games together!

Had a great time talking Pit League with you, I/O, and Mrs. I/O.

Congrats to Mrs I/O on her win this week! How appropriate that Lone Wolf & I were at a bottle shop with the I/Os watching the Sunday early games together!
I think when you weren't looking she grabbed your phone and sabotaged your lineup. Ms I/O don't play

There are some fun permutations for this week. I'm going to try to knock out the Week 13 review this afternoon and then get a big playoff race preview tomorrow with all the wacky and wild possibilities. Bear with me in these holiday times, but it should be a fun week!

WEEK 13 REVIEW
giphy.gif

Thirteen weeks down, one more to go. Results across the league saw three more teams finally clinch a playoff spot and secure their postseason dream, while several teams finally found their playoff odds drop to zero and leave them waiting for 2022 for another shot. Let's take a look at how it all went down in Week 13:

WEEK 13 STATS​
ZUgozIj.png
R5tm7JS.png

WEEK 13 MATCHUPS
Satan's Minions 83.86–76.5 Jive Turkeys
A matchup between two 8-4 teams did not disappoint with both Satan and redwing putting in top half performances and Satan just narrowly beating out redwing on Sunday Night Football behind Patrick Mahomes and Clyde Edwards-Helaire. Neither Satan nor redwing was in any serious danger of missing out on the playoffs, but it had to feel nice for Satan to affirmatively clinch his playoff spot and division with a win. Redwing can take some consolation in results elsewhere all but guaranteeing he gets a playoff spot as well barring the greatest of fantasy football miracles in Week 14 for other teams. So while the stakes ended up not being super high for this game, it does give a good barometer of where each team is at going into the playoffs and is potentially a preview of a first round matchup pending final playoff seedings. Congrats to Satan and a preliminary congrats to redwing on fine regular seasons.

Lazy-Eyed Psychos 80.64–76.32 Lone Wolf
It just can't be easy to be Lone Wolf. Needing a win to really have a chance at snagging the last playoff spot, Lone Wolf chose incorrectly at QB and suffered for it as the 6.62 point differential between Carson Wentz in his lineup and Russell Wilson on his bench would have made the difference in his matchup against Sleepy's Lazy-Eyed Psychos. Just another total gut punch for Lone Wolf in his desperate bid to claw something back in this dismal season. Somehow, some way, there is still a playoff chance for Lone Wolf going into Week 14 (we will explore this tomorrow), but this one had to hurt. Bad weekend for the Peach/Wolf household, my condolences. On the flip side, Sleepy's win means he is in with a chance for Week 14, and as of now has even better odds than Lone Wolf. Left for dead just a few weeks ago, Sleepy is a win and some help away from pulling off a magnificent comeback and getting into the playoffs. We will have to see if this season ends up just short like 2020, or if the results finally go his way.

W-S DeacHawk 73.78–66.6 Fighting Cocks
A huge upset win for DeacHawk was the catalyst in Week 13 to making sure Week 14 was not a snoozefest. Needing a victory to stay reasonably within the playoff picture, DeacHawk's team pulled out just enough of a performance to grab the win and cast just enough doubt on the final couple of playoff spots to keep things interesting. Minshew Mania has hit the Pit League and though the overall week was nothing to write home about, the weather in Buffalo Monday night did enough damage to Josh Allen's performance to keep the cushion DeacHawk had going into the night. The Fighting Cocks of Appalachia will rue the missed opportunity to clinch their playoff spot, and though they still are odds on favorites to get one of the remaining berths, having even a sliver of doubt as we enter Week 14 would bother even the coolest, calmest, most collected of us. The pieces are there for the Cocks, and they still own the second highest overall score on the season. But as Ghostsurfer can tell us, scoring points doesn't necessarily mean wins. Both teams have it all to play for in Week 14, best of luck.

FAMILY CORNER: PINK HELMET BOWL EDITION​
Mrs. I/O 101.4–82.32 Deacon Peach
DOWN GOES PEACH! DOWN GOES PEACH! In possibly the most shocking result since I beat Lone Wolf in Week 1, Mrs. I/O pulled out the performance of the season at the exact moment she needed it. With Young Buck continuing his win streak and Mrs. I/O going up against the top team in the league, her team responded behind monster performances from Dallas Goedert, Chris Godwin, and Keenan Allen. The win means that Mrs. I/O is still in contention for the division title (though she is reliant on a Young Buck loss) and also gave Mrs. I/O and the Davis Division what was unthinkable a few weeks ago: a potential wildcard berth. Mrs. I/O still needs some help to eke out a playoff spot, but had she lost in Week 13 she would be essentially toast in the playoff race. As for Peach, her dreams of a regular season title are no longer under her control, but she can fall no further than the 3 seed so this loss doesn't hurt too badly. It is a warning sign though that complacency cannot creep in if she wants to win the whole thing. Congrats to Mrs. I/O for taking her second consecutive Pink Helmet Bowl win, best of luck in Week 14.

GOONER'S GALLANT GUESSES
Another week, another positive result. All that's missing from this season is a perfect 10-0 week, I have one more shot at it, let's hope for the best.

3fKwMVj.png

See you all tomorrow for some playoff permutations!

I know I'm not the only person that has a gripe, but man... it would be nice if my team could get healthy before the playoffs. These past four weeks have sucked.

WEEK 14 PREVIEW​
Week 14: A Game of Inches​
tumblr_msnr1oiUa71rodtxdo10_250.gifv

It all comes down to this week, one more week with everything on the line. Some of us are already moving on to college basketball season (KU 2022 National Champs incoming), some of us have been prepping for the playoffs for a couple of weeks, but for several teams, Week 14 means life or death in this 2021 fantasy football season. To paraphrase Al Pacino in one of my favorite not-very-good-but-also-so-great sports movies, fantasy football is a game of inches. One yard here, one catch there, one random kickoff return, little bits and pieces add up over the season. And despite all those little details for every team, we come into the final week of the regular season with three playoff spots still up for grabs and seven teams that have a possibility of getting one of those spots. Sure, some teams have better chances than others, but anything can happen in this crazy game called fantasy football. Because of the nature of this week and what is on the line, I am going to go team by team for those teams that still have a playoff chance and give as good a rundown of permutations that would need to happen to get that team into the playoffs. Bear with me, this one will be a doozy, and please let me know if I overlook anything. I will go from worst chances to best chances, let's take a look:

WEEK 14 PLAYOFF PERMUTATIONS
Lone Wolf (6-7; Playoff Odds: 8%)
Must Win: Yes (vs. Fighting Cocks)
Other Outcomes Needed: W-S DeacHawk loses (vs. Psychos); Mrs. I/O Deac loses (vs. Mr. I/O)
Additional Tiebreakers: Must finish above all 7-7 teams except Fighting Cocks & SD3 on points

We start with a Gooner column favorite, Lone Wolf. An up and down season filled with missed chances and broken hearts still somehow clings to life with one week to go, though Lone Wolf needs as much help as anyone to secure one of the final playoff spots. Lone Wolf is in a difficult spot in that he is reliant on multiple results going his way in addition to winning his own matchup to clinch a playoff spot. However it is doable as both DeacHawk and Mrs. I/O are projected to lose their matchups at present. But he faces a stiff test in the Fighting Cocks of Appalachia who will also be looking to win and secure their own playoff berth. It's been a wild season for Lone Wolf and he is just one week away from a second consecutive miracle run to the playoffs, we will see if the results pan out for him.

Mrs. I/O Deac (7-6; Playoff Odds: 11%)
Must Win: Yes (vs. Mr. I/O)
Other Outcomes Needed: W-S DeacHawk loses (vs. Psychos); SD3 loses (vs. Peach) OR Fighting Cocks loses (vs. Lone Wolf)
Additional Tiebreakers: None
Alternate Scenarios: Mrs. I/O wins AND Young Buck loses (vs. Pickle)

Mrs. I/O has one of the more straightforward paths to the playoffs due to how Week 14 matchups shape up. With a win and an 8-6 record, Mrs. I/O would need only a DeacHawk loss to Sleepy's Psychos and either an SD3 loss vs. Peach or a Fighting Cocks loss vs. Lone Wolf to ensure that she finishes with one of the best eight records and a playoff berth. This is fortunate for Mrs. I/O as she rivals Lone Wolf for having some of the worst head to head tiebreakers against other playoff contenders, so she must finish a full game up on all fellow wildcard challengers to secure her playoff spot. Additionally, Mrs. I/O is in a unique position to still win her division and get an automatic playoff berth; with a win over her life partner and a Young Buck loss to Pickle, Mrs. I/O would win the Davis Division due to her head to head tieberaker with Young Buck. The I/Os have to navigate the tricky situation of one of them contending for the playoffs and the other eliminated, but they seem like standup individuals so I doubt any accusations of shenanigans will come up. Best of luck to the I/Os this week, cheer on Peach/Wolf loud and proud!

Lazy-Eyed Psychos (6-7; Playoff Odds: 19%)
Must Win: Yes (vs. W-S DeacHawk)
Other Outcomes Needed: Mrs. I/O loses (vs. Mr. I/O); SD3 loses (vs. Peach)
Additional Tiebreakers: Must finish above SD3 on points

Another comeback kid in 2021, Sleepy has put together a pretty solid back half of the season after a rough 1-4 start. But to complete the comeback, Sleepy needs some help from a couple of 7-6 teams losing to have a shot. Unlike the above teams, though, Sleepy's tiebreak situation is fairly strong. He has head to head wins against Lone Wolf and Mrs. I/O, and a win against DeacHawk this week would mean all that if results break his way, all that would be needed is to finish above a losing SD3 on points, a likely outcome if SD3 loses and Sleepy starts the week with a 26.92 point cushion. It isn't an easy road by any means, but both teams he needs to lose are projected to do so at present, and he has a projected victory on his hands against DeacHawk. It would be a remarkable run to nab the 8 seed, wishing good things for you Sleepy.

W-S DeacHawk (7-6; Playoff Odds: 25%)
Must Win: Yes (vs. Psychos)
Other Outcomes Needed: None

DeacHawk is in the enviable position of "win and in", an interesting spot to be in for a team at 7-6. With head to head tiebreakers against all three other 7-6 teams, there is no scenario where DeacHawk will not be in the playoffs if he beats Sleepy's Lazy-Eyed Psychos. But that's pretty much where the good news ends. Projections do not favor DeacHawk this week as only QB Aaron Rodgers is projected to score double digit points, while Sleepy gets his whole roster contingent back from injury and bye week for Week 14, making DeacHawk's road to victory much tougher than I imagine he would like. DeacHawk will have to hope that one or two of his skill position guys greatly overperform their expected totals to really feel comfortable, and hope that some of Sleepy's Psychos maybe don't have the weeks that they could have. It'll be interesting either way, best of luck DeacHawk.

SD3 (7-6; Playoff Odds: 50%)
Must Win: Technically no, but becomes really hard if not (vs. Peach)
Other Outcomes Needed: If wins, Young Buck wins (vs. Pickle) OR Mrs. I/O loses (vs. Mr. I/O) (needs YB to win Davis Division) AND DeacHawk loses (vs. Psychos); if loses, DeacHawk wins (vs. Psychos), Fighting Cocks loses (vs. Lone Wolf), Mrs. I/O loses (vs. Mr. I/O)
Additional Tiebreakers: If SD3 loses and Psychos beat DeacHawk, possible to still make it over Psychos if SD3 makes up 26.93 points on Psychos to have a chance

ESPN Playoff Odds predictions have SD3 as essentially a coinflip for the playoffs, and if you look at all the weird ways that SD3 can make the playoffs, it makes sense. There are a lot of permutations that can see SD3 slip into one of the bottom seeds if he loses, but the easiest way for SD3 to give himself the best chance is to just win outright against Peach. If SD3 can win his game, the road becomes much simpler: a win from Young Buck or loss from Mrs. I/O gives SD3 the tiebreaker in the wildcard race and a DeacHawk loss would clinch the spot. If DeacHawk were to win while SD3 wins, Mrs. I/O wins, and Young Buck loses, based on my calculations SD3 would be on the short end of the tiebreaker stick and lose out just barely (as would Fighting Cocks). The amount of things that would have to go against SD3 in the event of a win in tandem with the amount of things that would have to go right for SD3 if he loses seems like it does amount to a coin flip, so maybe ESPN is onto something. SD3 I'm sure will be hoping for something a bit simpler this weekend, but fantasy is rarely simple. Rooting for you, SD3.

Fighting Cocks (7-6; Playoff Odds: 87%)
Must Win: No, but would cause problems if it happens (vs. Lone Wolf)
Other Outcomes Needed: If wins, Young Buck wins (vs. Pickle) or Mrs. I/O loses (vs. Mr. I/O) OR SD3 loses (vs. Peach) OR DeacHawk loses (vs. Psychos); If loses, Mrs. I/O loses (vs. Mr. I/O) AND DeacHawk loses (vs. Psychos) AND SD3 loses (vs. Peach)

Fighting Cocks has an eerily similar situation to SD3, though his considerably higher playoff odds can be attributed to his needing only one result of the many possible in his favor rather than all of them due to his clear points tiebreaker lead. The Cocks have had ample opportunity to outright clinch their spot that their points position would indicate they deserve, but so far when a win would do it, it has eluded them despite often being projected to do so. If the Cocks were to find themselves on the wrong end again, they still have chances to get in but will need considerable help as while their points tiebreaker is elite, their head to head tiebreakers leave a lot to be desired. It should be a relatively stress free weekend for the Cocks, but if things start to go sideways in their own matchup, the Cocks will be looking around a little panicky and hoping that those other 7-6 teams are struggling as well. Best of luck to you, Cocks.

redwing (8-5; Playoff Odds: 99%)
Must Win: No, but a win would clinch
Other Outcomes Needed: Mrs. I/O loses (vs. Mr. I/O) OR Pinfish loses (vs. Goon Squad)

The most straightforward of them all: win and in for redwing. If any of the 7-6 teams loses in Week 14, that will also clinch the spot based on record. If the Pinfish lose to Goon Squad (lol, as if), redwing would clinch even with a loss based on head to head tiebreaker (Pinfish have already clinched). I debated whether or not to even include redwing in this as not only would a ton of results have to go against redwing but he would also have to lose considerable ground in overall points to ever be at risk. But he does not have 100% playoff odds and has not technically clinched, therefore he is here. But it should be a totally stress free weekend at the redwing house, enjoy the mafia couch with GoalieMom (say hello for me, miss you guys).

GOONER'S GALLANT GUESSES
Once more into the breach, dear friends. Going for the 10-0 this week, don't let me down people that I pick.

gJqNiVm.png

Best of luck to all in Week 14, it has been a fun season. Especially good luck to those still challenging for the playoffs, can't wait to see how it all turns out!

My RBs are both questionable. Really would like to not rely on Robby Anderson & Alex Collins.

1) Barca
2) Satan
3) Peach
4) Young Buck
5) redwing
6) Pinfish
7) DeacHawk
8) SD3

9) Fighting Cocks

This is the likely playoff seeding going into MNF based on my understanding of how the tiebreakers will play out.

I'm kinda #nervous about my team in the playoff since I haven't had a super high scoring week in a while, which is exactly what happened to me last year. But I've barely gotten use of CMC and Kyler missed multiple weeks, so pretty remarkable run, considering.

Last edited:
I won the House Divided battle but lost the War of Who Has to Sleep on the Couch Due to Excessive Trolling. No regrats

1) Barca
2) Satan
3) Peach
4) Young Buck
5) redwing
6) Pinfish
7) DeacHawk
8) SD3

9) Fighting Cocks

This is the likely playoff seeding going into MNF based on my understanding of how the tiebreakers will play out.

this isn't counting the results from this week correct?

Back