Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: 2021 Pit FFL - WEEK 10 REVIEW/WEEK 11 PREVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to get to a review and preview this week but looks like it just isnít going to happen. Mrs. Gooner had surgery Monday and the in laws are coming into town this evening, so between helping the wife with recovery and preparing the house for the holidays, just never got the hour or two I needed. Will do a full Week 11 recap next week and throw in some Week 12 thoughts as well. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, see you next week!
    Vibes to Mrs G

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to get to a review and preview this week but looks like it just isnít going to happen. Mrs. Gooner had surgery Monday and the in laws are coming into town this evening, so between helping the wife with recovery and preparing the house for the holidays, just never got the hour or two I needed. Will do a full Week 11 recap next week and throw in some Week 12 thoughts as well. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, see you next week!
    Hope Mrs G feels better and thanks for all you do for this league.

Agree 100% w/iodeac! Hope your wife is doing well and that everyone had an enjoyable turkey day! Got our tree from the mountain, played football with Fam, ate good food, 3 beers in, and Dallas lost (AT HOME)! Many, many blessings. Cheers to our Deac Nation and let's win on Saturday!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope Mrs. Gooner is doing well! Lone Wolf & I echo the many thanks for all you do to make our league fun and keep it running!