• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Pit FFL - ALL HAIL REDWING AND HIS JIVE TURKEYS

This may be the first time I've had a top five pick in this league. I look forward to squandering it.

17th?? Shots fired. The Commish realizes I have that innate ability to draft crappy teams and still finish above .500. I think too many years of "playing" and praying that I didn't get sent down to Pit League II has affected me in a negative way. This year, my goal is to make the playoffs! Watch out - blood is in the water!

Im sure it will bite me for pointing this out, but you have my team and sleepy's swapped and listed wrong in the draft order on espn

Is there a way to find draft order or prepare draft lists on the app?

Im sure it will bite me for pointing this out, but you have my team and sleepy's swapped and listed wrong in the draft order on espn

Thanks for letting me know, the weekly recaps will be good to you for your honesty and integrity.

Is there a way to find draft order or prepare draft lists on the app?

I have been trying to figure out how, but it looks like the customizable draft lists are only on the web version, located on your team's homepage.

Did the Yahoo league get deactivated? I'm still getting notifications that the draft is set for tonight.

The Yahoo league is still active.

I left the Yahoo league active so I could use it to set up the ESPN league with rules and settings as accurate as possible, but it is telling me that I can't deactivate the league since everyone has already accepted the invitations to that league (prior to us moving it). I am working on it and will hopefully deactivate it today, but just so everyone has it in writing in case it takes a little bit, the ESPN league is the correct one.

I'm really good at this commissioner thing :plos:

WE should have dueling leagues. Different draft order, same teams.

Lol that would be a fun idea. We could reverse the draft order on Yahoo and see what happens.

I left the Yahoo league active so I could use it to set up the ESPN league with rules and settings as accurate as possible, but it is telling me that I can't deactivate the league since everyone has already accepted the invitations to that league (prior to us moving it). I am working on it and will hopefully deactivate it today, but just so everyone has it in writing in case it takes a little bit, the ESPN league is the correct one.

Good to know, because I had a WTF moment when I got an email saying the Yahoo draft had been changed to Thursday at 12:30 pm PDT. :confused:

Good to know, because I had a WTF moment when I got an email saying the Yahoo draft had been changed to Thursday at 12:30 pm PDT. :confused:

Apologies, I emergency delayed it to Thursday to give myself time, didn't mean to cause confusion. I also changed it to an offline draft on Yahoo so that it doesn't autofill our rosters and cause even more confusion.

If my draft sucks tonight, I volunteer to run the Yahoo shadow league.

i have another draft at the same time. expecting a disaster in both

I forgot you all have a QB fetish.

Thank you all for helping that draft run smoothly and quickly, 240 picks in under 2 hours. Good luck to all, looking forward to Thursday!

Back