• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Looking for an old/classic Wake Forest pennant

TimmyClutch

Reaction score
Hey All:

I am doing up my home office and would love to get a classic Wake Forest pennant for the wall. I have been under impressed by what I have seen online, and thought I'd bring it to the board. If anyone has a good one that is collecting dust in the attic or in a closet somewhere, drop me a PM and we can discuss if you will be willing to part with it.

Thanks,

I wish Wake would come out with a line at Homefield apparel.

Hey All:

I am doing up my home office and would love to get a classic Wake Forest pennant for the wall. I have been under impressed by what I have seen online, and thought I'd bring it to the board. If anyone has a good one that is collecting dust in the attic or in a closet somewhere, drop me a PM and we can discuss if you will be willing to part with it.

Thanks,

I happen to have two of them I found in cleaning up my office. One is old style Deacon head in white on a gold pennant & the other is really old. It is a black pennant with gold lettering and Wake Forest College seal on the left. PM me your cell & I can text you some photos.

Good idea!

I'd like one as well for the "Deacon Den" if anyone has another. Thanks!

I happen to have two of them I found in cleaning up my office. One is old style Deacon head in white on a gold pennant & the other is really old. It is a black pennant with gold lettering and Wake Forest College seal on the left. PM me your cell & I can text you some photos.

Not trying to steal your stuff, but do you mind posting a photo on here anyway? I'd love to see a wake Forest college penant

Kinda trying to steal your stuff, would you mind also posting an address or name of your business?

Not trying to steal your stuff, but do you mind posting a photo on here anyway? I'd love to see a wake Forest college penant

This is one of them. Can't seem to find a pic of the yellow one. Also, theReff is a class act, great guy.
img1191_600.jpg

Looks good.

Count me in if anybody has one that they want to move.

Kinda trying to steal your stuff, would you mind also posting an address or name of your business?

My insurance agency agency is on Reynolda Rd is about a mile north of campus and my office "theme" has always been sports memorabilia. Front lobby area is nothing but golf with many signed photos & Sports Illustrated covers signed. Plus lots of Arnie stuff & a framed & signed Curtis Strange shirt/hat from his B-to-B US Open wins. Have both a Timmy D signed Spurs & Wake jerseys hanging, a Josh Howard signed jersey plus a Chris E Paul signed OKC Hornets jersey. Tons of Timmy D rookie cards, St Louis Cardinal stuff from back in my days of living in Mo in their 60's hey day with Gibson, Brock, Maris, Flood & Cepeda World Series run including my 1966 All-Star game pennant & scorecard & same from 1968 World Series I got to go to. Even have a signed Michael Jordan jersey which has been sold.

Back