• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Hoops Deacs - Jazz-Hawks - John Collins returns to Atlanta

NBA TV’s mock has Jake going #18 to the Bulls. That’s the highest I’ve seen by a lot.

Laravia to the bulls would be fun but JJ to the Bulls didn’t work out

Ish is my dream Deac

Assuming Lavine re-signs, my realistic hope for the Bulls is Mark Williams (though I don’t watch enough college ball to really defend that position)

Always interesting when news reporters you follow tweet about one of your interests. This guy is a big time reporter on the disinformation beat: QAnon, antivaxx, Big Lie, etc stuff

I’m gonna need to see the long form birth certificate.

I see Draft Kings currently has LaRavia as -160 to be over 27.5 and +130 under 27.5.

This changed significantly. Now he is -285 to be under 27.5 and +200 to be over 27.5.
Some great value a couple days ago… seems likely he won’t be around for the Warriors at 28.

Bucks at 24 seems to be getting a lot of momentum.

ESPN's latest mock (5:21pm today) has Jake going 29 to Memphis, no Alondes though.

Also says there are talks of Atlanta packaging John Collins with Kevin Huerter to send to Sacramento for the #4 pick.

Would Ivey be a good fit with Trae? Seems like the Hawks would be better off getting a proven player for that package. Hell, make a play for KD. JC, Huerter, #16, future first pick, and another player or 2nd round pick could do it. Add in Joe Harris’ contract if the Nets want out.

Jake LaRavia to the Memphis Grizzlies at #19. Memphis traded to get the pick from the T-Wolves.

I wish the Spurs had moved up to get him. Oh well. He should get some playing time and contend for a championship.

I didn't see him mocked that high until NBA TV mocked him at #19 yesterday.

Jake and Ja? Incredible landing spot for him. Awesome.

Grizz must really like him too to give up both firsts to move up three spots

Back