• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Hoops Deacs - Jake LaRavia with 89 points in last three games of the season

Chaundee is on the Hawks roster. Pretty sure he’s still on a two-way.

No Hoard or Sarr as far as I can tell.

Nice. 8 and 10 last night.

I’ll post an updated schedule with Brown and Sarr.

Sarr and the Suns are playing now on NBA TV at 5:30. I'm working on an updated schedule for LaRavia, Williams, Sarr, and Brown.

Where is Hoard at? Dude played like the last 2 weeks of regular season for OKC and was going nuts. Sarr had a couple good games with them too but got cut

Alondes had 9/4/5/1/1 in 20 min in a 91-84 win over the Sixers. He was +10.

Nice hustle for the and 1.
Last edited:
Dearica Hamby had 10 and 5 in 10 min in the WNBA All-Star game in a 134-112 win for Team A’ja Wilson. Her Aces teammate Kelsey Plum was the MVP with 30 points.

Jake is playing right now on ESPNU.

Non factor in 1st half with no points, 1 to, 1 reb and 1 assist. Definitely not impressing and seems too passive and just looking for 3.

Pro Hoops Deacs - Jake and Alondes in Summer League (Alondes vs. Bucks 7pm NBATV)

BChill was definitely on the Kings bench today

Wow! Good for him. And playing in a private game with KD, Kyrie, and Westbrook.

I feel bad because I saw B. Childress on the box score Saturday, gave it a click and nothing came up, and I just assumed it was some other dude.

Last edited:
would be crazy if brandon got more NBA run than his pops

I'm pretty sure Hoard is a free agent. Not sure why nobody picked him up.

I thought maybe he was running w/ the French National Team, but he didn't play in the 2 most recent games (July 1st & 4th).

I'm pretty sure Hoard is a free agent. Not sure why nobody picked him up.

I thought maybe he was running w/ the French National Team, but he didn't play in the 2 most recent games (July 1st & 4th).

Correct. OKC signed Hoard to two 10 day contracts to take him through the end of the 2021-22 regular season. His second 10 day contract expired in April and since then, no NBA team has signed him.

Hoard's NBA transaction history from basketball-reference:

Transactions

July 1, 2019: Signed a two-way contract with the Portland Trail Blazers.

December 5, 2020: Signed an Exhibit 10 contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

December 6, 2020: Waived by the Oklahoma City Thunder.

April 5, 2021: Signed a two-way contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

October 11, 2021: Signed a contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

October 12, 2021: Waived by the Oklahoma City Thunder.

December 29, 2021: Signed a 10-day contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

January 6, 2022: Assigned to the Oklahoma City Blue of the G-League.

January 8, 2022: Recalled from the Oklahoma City Blue of the G-League.

April 1, 2022: Signed a 2nd 10-day contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

i mean, no chance brandon ever sees the floor in a real nba game

He's not even seeing the floor in Summer League. He's getting a paycheck and some exposure before going back overseas. Nothing wrong with that.

Memphis (Jake) vs. Brooklyn (Alondes) today at 6 on ESPNU.

Hawks (Chaundee) vs. Heat at 7 on NBA TV.
Suns (Sarr) vs. Mavs at 10 on

Last edited:
Memphis (Jake) vs. Brooklyn (Alondes) today at 6 on ESPNU.

Hawks (Chaundee) vs. Heat at 7 on NBA TV.
Suns (Sarr) vs. Mavs at 10 on

Seeing the headband bros playing tonight on espn2 in nova. 30 for 30s on the u.

Seeing the headband bros playing tonight on espn2 in nova. 30 for 30s on the u.

Thanks. The official NBA site schedule has been wrong on a few of these.

Pro Hoops Deacs - Jake vs. Alondes today Summer League at 6:00 pm on ESPNU

Game got moved to 6:30 on espn2.

By the way, there’s some talk the Grizz may be involved in a package for Donovan Mitchell. A trade could open up PT for Jake for either team.

I like Roddy, Lofton Jr, and Aldama. The Grizz have some nice young wings and bigs. CJ McCollum compared Lofton Jr to Z-Bo and I’m here for it.

Jake with a rebound and outlet pass assist and a two blocks so far.

Alondes just came in. Jake picked him on in the half court. They’re guarding each other actually. Jake fouled Alondes before coming out of the game.

The most shocking thing about seeing them in SL is they both are far more passive on this stage than at Wake and than their teammates. Roddy and Lofton seem to always get the ball in their hands. Jake seems to be waiting for the ball to get to him as drawn like the sweet alley oop pass he through. Some of that may be because Jake is playing with 3 or 4 forwards (depending if you count Ziare Williams as a PG now) and Alondes is playing with 2 or 3 other guards.

Nice sequence on a Nets break where Jake tipped the ball away and Alondes immediately made a nice underhand pass to a teammate for a dunk.

Jake with 0-2 fg, 3 reb, 4 ast, 2 stl, 3 blk at the half.
Alondes with 2/1/2

Last edited:
Back