• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Hoops Deacs - Jazz-Hawks - John Collins returns to Atlanta

Last edited:
Here is Alondes in the star drill. Terquavion Smith won it.

Last edited:
Alondes is running PG in the combine scrimmage.

At this point, are Seabron and Terquavion expected to stay in the draft? Are either or both expected to be taken?

Realize that its maddening the WF may have two NBA draft picks off a team that missed the NCAAT, but is it possible that NC State could have two NBA draft picks off a team that went 4-16 and finished DFL in the conference?

Pro Hoops Deacs - LaRavia and Alondes invited to NBA Combine

Smith seems to be mid second and Seabron seems to be late second or undrafted.

I’m a few minutes behind. Alondes had a walk and a nice assist for a dunk. Hit a three with 5:30 left in the 1st.

Keatts is on now. Smith had 17 pts, 6 reb, 2 ast in his scrimmage on 6-17 fg which looks about right.

Jake is the halftime interview. I was going to skip ahead but I guess not. He went from playing in a scrimmage to being featured at the half. Huge leap. Jake was 5-10 as a HS junior. His little bro is a 6-5 sophomore. Just saying.

Hadn’t seen this stat. Jake was the only D1 player with 450 pts, 200 reb, 100 ast, 55%. He models his game after Gordon Hayward.

Last edited:
At this point, are Seabron and Terquavion expected to stay in the draft? Are either or both expected to be taken?

Realize that its maddening the WF may have two NBA draft picks off a team that missed the NCAAT, but is it possible that NC State could have two NBA draft picks off a team that went 4-16 and finished DFL in the conference?

Wake was robbed by the tourney committee.

Wake was robbed by the tourney committee.

What kills me is that Jake and Alondes rose up the mock drafts because people actually watched some Wake games after the season was over. Maybe if more people actually watched Wake we would have made the tournament.

Alondes had the game winning alley-oop pass to Seabron off a turnover with 2 sec left. He looked solid. Made a few shots. Went 1-3 from deep that I saw. Had a great baseline dunk. Had some great passes. Had 2 turnovers that I saw.

Last edited:
For basketball yes definitely. For football, I fear the opposite.

Especially in football, when we get excited to play on ABC at UNC, Clemson, Pitt. We shat the bed.

Alondes scrimmage highlights:

I don't think anybody projected LaRavia would be the most agile forward or big at the combine and second overall.

The Spurs are taking LaRavia late first round.

Whoever grabs Alondes in Round Two gets a steal. He can defend right now.

LaRavia is exactly the type of player the Spurs need. He’s also the type of player most teams need. I don’t know if that #25 pick will be high enough now. The #20 may not be enough.

I like LaRavia and Jovic in those late spots. I hope they figure out how to trade into next year’s draft though. I don’t think they need four players picked in the top #38.

Alondes looked comfortable running PG. Teams can slot him into that late 1st/3rd, early 2nd/4th bench playmaker spot.

Last edited:
LaRavia is exactly the type of player the Spurs need. He’s also the type of player most teams need. I don’t know if that #25 pick will be high enough now. The #20 may not be enough.

I like LaRavia and Jovic in those late spots. I hope they figure out how to trade into next year’s draft though. I don’t think they need four players picked in the top #38.

Alondes looked comfortable running PG. Teams can slot him into that late 1st/3rd, early 2nd/4th bench playmaker spot.

both of them feel like great fits on just about any team. too bad suns don’t have a first, seem like a team that might be interested in manman (track record of drafting older dudes)

I found Complacent's Twitter handle:

Smith seems to be mid second and Seabron seems to be late second or undrafted.

I’m a few minutes behind. Alondes had a walk and a nice assist for a dunk. Hit a three with 5:30 left in the 1st.

Keatts is on now. Smith had 17 pts, 6 reb, 2 ast in his scrimmage on 6-17 fg which looks about right.

Jake is the halftime interview. I was going to skip ahead but I guess not. He went from playing in a scrimmage to being featured at the half. Huge leap. Jake was 5-10 as a HS junior. His little bro is a 6-5 sophomore. Just saying.

Hadn’t seen this stat. Jake was the only D1 player with 450 pts, 200 reb, 100 ast, 55%. He models his game after Gordon Hayward.

PH, re: Jake was 5-10 as a HS junior.
I may have misheard but I thought they said as HS frosh. I’ve already deleted my recording.

I thought I heard junior, but frosh makes more sense. I'll defer to you.

Back