• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Hoops Deacs - Jazz-Hawks - John Collins returns to Atlanta

Pro Hoops Deacs - Jake and Alondes in Summer League (Jake's debut 7/5 7pm ESPN2)

Jake starting for the Grizz right now on ESPN.

On the first possession, he made a great cut to the basket to bail out Tillman but couldn’t finish the layup.

Just nailed an open baseline three. They’ve pretty much got him going straight to the baseline, doing a little PNR, and spotting up.

Last edited:
Isaiah Joe introduced him to the league with two nice buckets.

Jake with another catch and shoot baseline 3. This one a little off balance. He’s got 7 points on 2-2 3pt and a FT.

Can you guys post upcoming schedule if you have it. I know Vegas kicks it into full gear Thursday with all teams.

LOL

Isaiah Joe introduced him to the league with two nice buckets.

Jake with another catch and shoot baseline 3. This one a little off balance. He’s got 7 points on 2-2 3pt and a FT.

Thought this was an autocorrect situation and there was a hilarious player/coach situation going on.

Pro Hoops Deacs - Jake and Alondes in Summer League (Jake's debut 7/5 7pm ESPN2)

Jake with a block followed up by another open 3.

Last edited:
Jake was 4/7 from 3 last night with 12 points. A starter. Highest scorer was 15.

Full highlights.

https://youtu.be/7UmJ5CGgkSA

Jake vs. Chet at 7pm

2022 Salt Lake City Summer League
• July 5-7
• All games played in Salt Lake City
GM DAY DATE AWAY HOME LOCAL ET NAT TV
3 Tue. 7/5/22 Memphis Philadelphia 5:00 PM 7:00 PM ESPN2
5 Wed. 7/6/22 Memphis Oklahoma City 5:00 PM 7:00 PM ESPN2
8 Thu. 7/7/22 Memphis Utah 6:00 PM 8:00 PM NBA TV

2022 NBA 2k23 Summer League
• July 7-17
• All games played in Las Vegas
GM DAY DATE AWAY HOME LOCAL ET NAT TV
6 Fri. 7/8/22 Brooklyn Milwaukee 4:00 PM 7:00 PM NBA TV
16 Sat. 7/9/22 LA Clippers Memphis 6:30 PM 9:30 PM NBA TV
19 Sun. 7/10/22 Philadelphia Brooklyn 12:30 PM 3:30 PM NBA TV
24 Sun. 7/10/22 Minnesota Memphis 6:00 PM 9:00 PM ESPNU
33 Tue. 7/12/22 Memphis Brooklyn 3:00 PM 6:00 PM ESPNU
47 Thu. 7/14/22 Memphis Boston 12:30 PM 3:30 PM NBA TV
52 Thu. 7/14/22 Brooklyn Minnesota 6:00 PM 9:00 PM ESPNU

Memphis has 7 games in 10 days plus the SL consolation game or playoffs so it makes sense he would have a game or two off.

Someone mentioned on the NBA thread that Dallas Walton was working out with the Nuggets. I didn't realize it was a post-draft workout.

Alondes plays at 7:00 on NBA TV.

I think ManMan might be an NBA point guard? only 4 rebounds in his first 8 minutes of run, but he threw some absurd passes and looked great as the primary handler. he looked a lot better with the first unit in the 2nd quarter

eta: offense isn't moving unless he's in the game

Last edited:
I think ManMan might be an NBA point guard? only 4 rebounds in his first 8 minutes of run, but he threw some absurd passes and looked great as the primary handler. he looked a lot better with the first unit in the 2nd quarter

eta: offense isn't moving unless he's in the game

Still shooting that flat 3.

I didn’t watch but he ended up with zero dimes and three turnovers

He had one screaming cross court pass that the wing flipped to a stretch big who missed but he didn’t look very comfortable. Lots of second year young guns getting some run. Fully expect him to start getting paid with the LI Nets.

He had some ridiculous passes they didn’t convert. Otherwise he didn’t touch the ball much. Cam Thomas and David Duke, Jr did most of everything.

I really want to see what legit pros can do with his passes.

He had some ridiculous passes they didn’t convert. Otherwise he didn’t touch the ball much. Cam Thomas and David Duke, Jr did most of everything.

I really want to see what legit pros can do with his passes.

Agreed.

Back