• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you feel more threatened by external or internal terrorist activity?

Do you feel more threatened by external or internal terrorist activity?

• External terrorist activity

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Internal terrorist activity

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Extremely fearful of both

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No/virtually no fear of either

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
We live in a country where active shooter drills happen in school and, as a country, we don't care. Just another milkwich.

School shooting drills aren't in place for terrorism, but weird virgin nerds who have spent way to much time on the internet.

Those weird virgin nerds are terrorists.

I might agree with catamount. Terrorism requires a political component, that is, use unrelated violence to accomplish some political objective. Do school shootings typically have a political mission?

School shooting drills aren't in place for terrorism, but weird virgin nerds who have spent way to much time on the internet.

idk i kinda see dudes who shoot up schools as inflicting terror and i'm pretty sure that most of them see themselves that way too idk

Definitely internal

E88pCJzXMAMwMMZ

Bump for a white man from North Carolina threatening to blow things up with a truck bomb in DC today.

For being a fairly moderate state North Carolina whites are certainly mixing it up with the worst of the whites.

What’s the line on if the police are gonna kill this honkey? -125?

I’m betting he gonna die today?

Back