• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you feel more threatened by external or internal terrorist activity?

Do you feel more threatened by external or internal terrorist activity?

• External terrorist activity

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Internal terrorist activity

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Extremely fearful of both

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No/virtually no fear of either

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
I for one am shocked about what he is ranting about.

They’re gonna find some Bernie tweet he liked in 2017 and that will be the lead story on Fox

Can we please find some way to associate this guy with Florida instead?

Police chief is already pointing to stress rather than terrorism. Phew.

The chief of US Capitol Police, Tom Manger, confirmed that the suspect in the bomb threat incident on Capitol Hill has been taken into custody after surrendering to law enforcement officers. Manger noted that Roseberry’s mother recently passed away, and the man’s family members indicated there were “other issues that he was dealing with”.

Damn,
Shoulda known it was going to be a taken in safely situation. Did he actually have a bomb or nah?

no wonder he likes Trump, just another lying SOB...he said he was prepared to die.

i guess not

Is there a point you're trying to make?

I think we all know the point JH is trying to make here and why he is making it. He doesn't need to wait for any facts to come out (or he'll just wait to see what Andy Ngo says about it). JH is not a good person, but we all knew that.

I think we all know the point JH is trying to make here and why he is making it. He doesn't need to wait for any facts to come out (or he'll just wait to see what Andy Ngo says about it). JH is not a good person, but we all knew that.

These fatherless Black thugs driving into parades now because we defunded the police and took Christ out of Christmas. Also Travis Scott is a satanist and Astroworld was a seance to raise a demon.

These fatherless Black thugs driving into parades now because we defunded the police and took Christ out of Christmas. Also Travis Scott is a satanist and Astroworld was a seance to raise a demon.

Not the first time. Dethklok did it with a troll in ‘06.

Back