• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you feel more threatened by external or internal terrorist activity?

Do you feel more threatened by external or internal terrorist activity?

• External terrorist activity

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Internal terrorist activity

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Extremely fearful of both

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No/virtually no fear of either

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters

Kory

Reaction score
Poll: Do you feel more threatened by external or internal terrorist activity?

External meaning beyond our Westphalian borders; internal meaning terrorist activity perpetrated by citizens within our borders.

Last edited:
Oh, internal, absolutely! What with all the Qanoners, rubes, and proud boys walking the streets.

Isn't the Westphalian border the range you had to go defend Paul Westphal when the 3 point line was introduced?

(No need for a "well akshully", I'm aware Westphal wasn't a great 3-point shooter)

Oh, internal, absolutely!

What with Qanoners, anti-vaxers, anti-maskers, anti-CTRs, racist right-wing, gun-toten' rage-idiots and trumpers (i know the before all fits in this category, but wanted to include the rest of the rubes)...you know, the people that feel that they have to threaten the lives of people because they don't listen to Fox entertainment or believe what they preach to the mentally weak.

srs q: does gondor have political borders?

yeah, though it fluctuated quite a bit throughout the Third Age. at the time of the LOTR it was quite small, The coastlands from the River Isen to the Anduin and the White Moutains (southern edge of Rohan).

Minas Tirith is sort of the northwest corner of controlled territory.

Gandalf mentions to Pippin that they crossed the border while riding to Minas Tirith

We live in a country where active shooter drills happen in school and, as a country, we don't care. Just another milkwich.

Turns out we have blinds on school windows, so I may change my vote to external.

Back