• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What’s the deal with season ticket disbursement?

WakeCLT

Reaction score
I texted my ticket rep this afternoon and he hasn’t respond so now I’m a little curious for advice or if anyone else has heard anything.

I am a first time season ticket holder (got seats in the East Side Club). We’re less than 3 weeks from the season and I still don’t have assigned seats and haven’t gotten a confirmed answer if these seats will be lanyards sent via mail or electronic. Also have no idea what the parking situation looks like. Does anyone know when tickets get sent? Anyone else in this club area get a seat assignment yet? Just crazy to me we can be this close to the season and I don’t have the answers to what seems like basic questions.

I don’t have all the answers to your questions but in the past I have received my tickets about a week before the first game. I also received an email today that wake forest ticket operations has sent me a fedex shipment to arrive Wednesday.

I don�t have all the answers to your questions but in the past I have received my tickets about a week before the first game. I also received an email today that wake forest ticket operations has sent me a fedex shipment to arrive Wednesday.

Thank you- this is helpful

Got the parking passes via email tonight so I’m guessing the tickets will come in the mail this week. Thanks for those who responded- looking forward to getting up to Winston in a couple of weeks!

Same - Section 1.

I didn’t get my parking passes though. I had rolled over my tickets from last season - is there any way the parking pass was not rolled over as well?

I got my tickets but did not receive the parking pass either. My guess is that will get mailed to us so it can be hung in the car when you go to park.

I received email last night with digital Hill tickets. But I also got notice yesterday of a FedEx from Wake that I assumed were the football tix.

I received my parking pass and tickets in a single email last night(parking passes listed first; almost missed game tickets until I scrolled down).

Best I can tell no paper parking this year, so curious if anybody does receive them via mail.

I got my tickets but no parking pass via email. Emailed my ticket rep about it and he said physical parking pass was coming via FedEx.

believe they sent tickets via fedex on friday, or at least that's when the label was created.

I got my tickets but no parking pass via email. Emailed my ticket rep about it and he said physical parking pass was coming via FedEx.

Wonder if they're doing some lots physical and some emailed. I'm Senior Lot; can either download to g-pay or print out the pdf. Either way, no pass via mail.

Did anyone receive a physical parking pass or are they all digital? If they take the time to scan every parking pass as people come in the lines will be awful.

Back