• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh we can't all send our kids to fuckin old mother hubbard who lives just 'cross the holler

I actually jog past my nanny's house about every other day. It's awesome.

She absolutely lives on a dirt road.

I think anyone can handle a day of farming. The real question would be surviving a season of farming.

Which poster is least equipped to survive a day farming?

While a day is a long time, I think we'd have to go into a month before it would break someone who has the work ethic to survive Wake.

Like, I know it would be hard as fuck for a lot of these pussies, but a dude like Townie would just straight up SACK UP. I have to believe the same for our newest Neo-Nazi.

What I'm saying, Mako, is that I BELIEVE in them. Maybe some of them deep deep down just want to ride the cotton while their wife's boyfriend fills her with his stronger seed, but others - (like BBD) have already shown an amazing capacity to take a dick in the butt and keep on chugging.

Which poster is least equipped to survive a day farming?

Well if it's not a free range farm I'm sure plenty of posters would be depressed to know that cows were encaged in electric fences and become unable to function.

But if we're going to pit Townie and Palmab against one another in some sort of Hunger Farm Games, then I'm 100% fucking down to host that shit on the ol' 75.72 acres.

But if we're going to pit Townie and Palmab against one another in some sort of Hunger Farm Games, then I'm 100% fucking down to host that shit on the ol' 75.72 acres.

I worked on a dairy farm for a summer. Granted no way in hell my soft ass could handle that shit now. But I wouldn't mind having a 4 wheeler again.

Townie do you think that Pennywise is just an iteration of The Crimson King?

i can drive a tractor and have birthed a calf before, but that's about it

still got twig arms

Well if it's not a free range farm I'm sure plenty of posters would be depressed to know that cows were encaged in electric fences and become unable to function.

My fence goes up in 2023. One of the Farm Hunger Games is how long you or Townie can keep your dicks hard astride it. Don't worry, it's nylon with copper braid, so it won't mangle your bits, just give them a lil' goose.

i can drive a tractor and have birthed a calf before, but that's about it

still got twig arms

I worked on a dairy farm for a summer. Granted no way in hell my soft ass could handle that shit now. But I wouldn't mind having a 4 wheeler again.

So what I'm hearing is that we're going to need to have:

(1) ATV skills course;
(2) Tractor skills course;
(3) Impregnate Mako's mom and have that cow give birth [two part event];
(4) Afterward, a milking competition.

Kid started daycare/school this week and whew we suddenly have a lot more disposable income, even after choosing maybe the most expensive option the area. Miss our Nanny and hope she finds another family as awesome as ours soon, but that salary + taxes is no joke. 3 more years til public school!

Also having my house back during the day is 100% worth the new 15 minute commute.

After what happened to Rodney Rogers no thanks on ATVs for me. Also saw some mangled up hand on reddit the other week from an ATV roll-over accident. Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back