• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost died on an ATV when i was 15. Slipped, goosed the throttle and hit a rock, which wrenched the steering straight left and i went over the side of a logging trail sgtraight down a mountainside. Fortunately a fallen log was pinned against two other upright trees, parallel to the path about 8' over the side and the ATV ran into it. I sat there, staring about 200' down a mountainside. I'm sure the thing would've flipped and rolled on me or thrown me into a tree or something.

I almost died on an ATV when i was 15. Slipped, goosed the throttle and hit a rock, which wrenched the steering straight left and i went over the side of a logging trail sgtraight down a mountainside. Fortunately a fallen log was pinned against two other upright trees, parallel to the path about 8' over the side and the ATV ran into it. I sat there, staring about 200' down a mountainside. I'm sure the thing would've flipped and rolled on me or thrown me into a tree or something.

Jesus. Nope nope nope.

yeah I aint driving a 4 wheeler anywhere near a mountainside.

yeah, i blame my dad/uncle for just letting me go driving around with it but that's the way it was with me as a kid. Go explore and hike and shoot guns or whatever; dinner's at 5 ish.

yeah, i blame my dad/uncle for just letting me go driving around with it but that's the way it was with me as a kid. Go explore and hike and shoot guns or whatever; dinner's at 5 ish.

I kinda hate that my kids won't have this experience, but man, by today's standards my parents were negligent as hell.

I don’t even mow my own lawn. I could probably survive a month I guess but that first week would be rough.

i grabbed an electrified fence on my uncle's horse farm when i was a kid, they laughed really hard at me freaking out about it

have 0 experience with 4 wheelers but have driven a gator before

To be fair, I would have a really difficult time living like Palma for more than a day as well.

Four wheelers? That's like driving a damn Volvo. We had a 3 wheeler when I was a kid.

I kinda hate that my kids won't have this experience, but man, by today's standards my parents were negligent as hell.

haha "i'm going to take the .22 and just shoot stuff in the woods all day"
"sounds good, have fun"

I helped on my grandfathers farm some as a kid. The smell of fresh tobacco as it starts to cure in a tobacco barn is one of the best smells on earth, and I’ve never even been a smoker. It’s like the RJR smell in Winston x10. On the other hand, fresh tobacco is disgustingly sticky to handle.

Welp, back to the poor house for Mako’s Mom

Welp, back to the poor house for Mako’s Mom

lol, how the fuck is that not their entire business model?

Jesus, we're going to get into a situation where they FORCE bitcoin on us, aren't they?

i grabbed an electrified fence on my uncle's horse farm when i was a kid, they laughed really hard at me freaking out about it

have 0 experience with 4 wheelers but have driven a gator before

My buddy whose dad's farm it was and I had a competition to see who could grab the fence the most. Of course he was jumping up in the air when he did it, and I was too dumb to put 2 & 2 together.

Welp, now I guess early retirement is out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back