• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sock, sock, shoe, shoe is the only acceptable answer.

What really trips me up is when I accidentally put my left leg through my pants first. Makes my whole day feel off.

how do you accidentally do this

I mean, I put my socks on in the bedroom and put my shoes on in the foyer or outside the door -- they're not even going on at the same time

shirt goes on as late as possible while dressing -- exception for when wearing a suit or something and you have to worry about the tuck-in

I mean, I put my socks on in the bedroom and put my shoes on in the foyer or outside the door -- they're not even going on at the same time

shirt goes on as late as possible while dressing -- exception for when wearing a suit or something and you have to worry about the tuck-in

This. Who has their socks and shoes in the same place.

Full disclosure. My shoes are not even allowed upstairs at my house.

CANCEL MIKE RICHARDS who i didn't even know existed until like a week ago

The next level question is do you go right sock left sock right shoe left shoe or right sock left sock left shoe right shoe

I would love a running tally of who is and should be cancelled Palma. Why that website doesn’t exist I don’t know but seems like you should make it.

wait you sometimes put on your shoes after you walk out of your apartment?

Isn’t there someone that remains in work clothes after they get home, Wakeandbake maybe.

Shoes are rather loosely defined around here these WFH days but in theory I’d go sock sock shoe shoe for my good work shoes. With a shoe horn always, can’t go mangling that heel if you want your shoes to look good for a few years. In reality though I’ve been wearing 20 year old rainbow sandals every day for the better part of 16 months.

Running socks and shoes stay downstairs and go on 5 mins before I head out the door. They never really dry out.

Shoes are rather loosely defined around here these WFH days but in theory I’d go sock sock shoe shoe for my good work shoes. With a shoe horn always, can’t go mangling that heel if you want your shoes to look good for a few years. In reality though I’ve been wearing 20 year old rainbow sandals every day for the better part of 16 months.

Running socks and shoes stay downstairs and go on 5 mins before I head out the door. They never really dry out.

My wife threw my Rainbows away when I wasn't paying attention and replaced them with Reefs. It's a significant downgrade.

I also have never owned a shoehorn. How tight are your shoes?

Yeah a shoehorn wtf? Sounds like someone that has people shine their shoes at the airport.

I have a shoe horn for my nice leather dress shoes and also find it pretty indispensable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back