• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we address the elephant in the room?
Onlyfans going hardcore free is going to decimate the market.
Can you imaging the tears Mako's mom is weeping right now?
Keep her in your thoughts.
She's in need of our first letter of every sentence of this post.

Mako's mom does her best work in person, she will be ok.

RIP to onlyfans clips like this from mako's mom, pulled from the end of one of her most popular scenes

i like this poolside stuff but it sorta makes me feel like i'm working in a Banana Republic store

Pegged -- I was a Johnson kid and an English major.

oof-size-memes.jpg

Last edited:
How are you not constantly immobile with chub rub?

Tbh, the Onlyfans board jokes about my mom today paled in comparison to the Onlyfans jokes about my wife today from the coaching staff. There's something about my persona that invites people to just eviscerate me.

Like one time about 10 years ago I was going through Woods of Terror with my wife and some buddies and on two separate occasions characters in the Haunted House didn't try to scare me, they just said hurtful things. A pirate called me "Queerbeard" and then a living doll told me I "look like Ryan Lewis and Macklemore boned and had a retarded baby." I wasn't even mad, it just seemed a little unprofessional on their parts.

Like one time about 10 years ago I was going through Woods of Terror with my wife and some buddies and on two separate occasions characters in the Haunted House didn't try to scare me, they just said hurtful things. A pirate called me "Queerbeard" and then a living doll told me I "look like Ryan Lewis and Macklemore boned and had a retarded baby." I wasn't even mad, it just seemed a little unprofessional on their parts.

Are you sure you weren't just in Florida?

That's hilarious, btw.

this OF thing seems pretty shit to adult performers and especially penalizing to women, no?

You think you are going to find support for onlyfans on this Puritan board that doesn’t even allow tags and anonymous rep.

one day one of the mako's mom jokes will be funny

i believe in you guys

If you didn't laugh at the heater I dropped after birdman's post about his daughter riding a huge animal around her backyard, then it isn't going to happen.

That shit was top shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back