• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mako just gets roasted by every single person in his life. If it’s not jokes about his mom here or at school, his own child calls him Mr. Peepants. Tough life.

Who jokes about his mom? She's a treasure. Had she spent her 10k hours... 20?? differently she could have invented Microsoft, Apple, Amazon. The internets. Cured cancer. Well, thats arguably a misstep but she still brings joy everywhere she goes. Or comes.

Mako just gets roasted by every single person in his life. If it’s not jokes about his mom here or at school, his own child calls him Mr. Peepants. Tough life.

I'd take a bullet for the guy. He may get shit, but he's got deep bros here. He knows it.

3yo: Dad, give me another banana.

Me: We’re about to eat dinner. You can’t have a banana.

3yo: Dad, I said give me another banana.

Me: Don’t call me dad. I’m daddy. What’s my name?

3yo: MR. PEEPANTS!!!

3yo proceeds to pull her stool to the counter and grab a banana while I die a little more inside.

Last night my son spilled his medicine on the carpet I his bathroom and looked at me and said “Well… clean it up.”

Today he insisted on calling me Mommy and thought it was hilarious.

ME: Who do you think you are talking to?

3YO: I’m talking to you mommy.

Tonight he said he loved Mama and Dada.

3YO: I love mama and dada. I love you to the moon, Mommy.

ME: Do you love me to the moon?

3YO: No. just mommy.

I only tonight learned that there is a College National Rodeo Final … and … I … am … mesmerized.

Sorry Mr Peepants. After a weekend of camping, I slept in till 6:30. Prob up early tomorrow though.

Last edited:
First day of school here and first year we have one in HS, MS, and elementary.

The HS bus doesn’t even come until 9:00, so the oldest was still asleep when I left. I hope he makes it.

[video]https://www.cc.com/video/pu9xir/upright-citizens-brigade-john-denver-fan-club[/video]

I submit this as the pinnacle of sketch comedy.

I wonder if there was any debate amongst the writers about going with "Nutsack on my shoulder" instead of "Sunshine on my nutsack"... Both have their merits.

First day of school here and first year we have one in HS, MS, and elementary.

The HS bus doesn’t even come until 9:00, so the oldest was still asleep when I left. I hope he makes it.

that's the opposite of our HS, which starts at 7:15 and kids are at the bus stop at 6

Can’t be good for kids productivity at school to have to catch a bus at 6:00.

Our elementary school starts Wednesday and it’s a 7:20 bus pickup for an 8ish start time. Pretty good timing tbh, kids are up already and it’s not too late to really hijack our morning.

Meanwhile the 4 YO is really into mooning us lately. “Booty butt.” Super hilarious.

I ordered two 5.25oz salmon filets from Instacart and they brought 5.5lbs. Got any good salmon recipes?

We put a couple of salmon filets on cedar planks last night on the grill with a bunch of montreal steak seasoning on them (because that is what we had) and they might have been the best we have ever made.

Can’t be good for kids productivity at school to have to catch a bus at 6:00.

That was the case in our district until about 3 years ago, then they decided the HS kids "needed their sleep", so they switched them from a 7:30am start time to a 9:00am start time.....but with schools sharing bus routes, somebody had to go early, so that meant that the middle school kids start time dropped back from 9am to 7:30am (so now the 6th-8th graders have to catch the bus between 6:15am-6:45am). So now we have a middle schooler who starts at 7:30am (luckily one of the last pick-ups on his routes, so usually 6:45/6:50am pick-up.....if his stop had been at 6:15am like in years past for our neighborhood, we would have just dropped him off instead of sticking him on the bus), and one in elementary school who isn't even out of bed until after 7am for an 8am/8:10am bus pick-up and a 9:15am school start time. Will be a bit challenging to juggle it all once we are both back to going into the office 5 days a week.

our kids start thursday. elementary bus at 720 class begins at 8. middle school bus arrives at 805. can't imagine hs or any bus arriving at 6am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back