• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
the new bo chicken sandwich is fine but not better than popeyes or cfa.

the fighting was clearly about the shitty food options at the new stadium

I hereby declare general amnesty for anybody who ever defended RJKarl.

The Woodstock 99 doc on HBO is real good. I remember watching MTV’s coverage the whole weekend and recall it just positioned as oh they’re out of water and pissed. Had the Woodstock 99 album and listened to it all the time.

I’m gonna give it a watch but heard it tries to turn it into some larger societal issue that was the birth of Trumpism or something which sounds ridiculous

I’m gonna give it a watch but heard it tries to turn it into some larger societal issue that was the birth of Trumpism or something which sounds ridiculous

buncha shitty white males going around groping women, acting aggressive. what's the issue?

Had a fucking blast at Dead & Co. My ladyfriend wore scarlet begonias tucked into her curls and I’m just so happy bros.

hell yea dude, looked like a fun show to kick off the tour

Had a fucking blast at Dead & Co. My ladyfriend wore scarlet begonias tucked into her curls and I’m just so happy bros.

Rings on her fingers and bells on her shoes, too?

Right on dude, I'm glad you guys had a good time. Looked like a good set list to open up with. I can't wait to catch them in October when they come through Colorado.

wish the Charlotte show wasn't on a Monday, otherwise I'd go. but I've got 2 nights of JRAD in September, so that'll do.

wish the Charlotte show wasn't on a Monday, otherwise I'd go. but I've got 2 nights of JRAD in September, so that'll do.

If we're being honest, JRAD is a better show. D&C is cool as a legacy band, and I love watching Pretty Jerry on guitar, but they can be SLOOOOOOOOW.

If we're being honest, JRAD is a better show. D&C is cool as a legacy band, and I love watching Pretty Jerry on guitar, but they can be SLOOOOOOOOW.

yeah they real slow. I only ever saw them on their first-ever tour in 2015. Had a blast, but overall enjoy JRAD better. I still listen to a decent amount of D&C shows, though. last saw JRAD in 2016 before moving here, which was the last time they played Asheville as well (before I moved).

bought these tix in Nov 2019 for an April 2020 show. It got moved like 5 times until finally September of this year, and they added a second night.

Went to Chris Stapleton on Friday night, first concert in 2+ years. Was a great time other than the suffocating heat and humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back