• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
the new bo chicken sandwich is fine but not better than popeyes or cfa.

Agreed. I’d rather have a 3 piece though.

the fighting was clearly about the shitty food options at the new stadium

I was told LA was a foodie city.

My daughter thinks she's a Pogue. I laughed at her and called her a Kook. Her middle name is Cameron.

Sturgill is playing Merlefest in a month and I’m pretty jacked about that. If I can get away from slinging burgers long enough to hear him.

Had a fucking blast at Dead & Co. My ladyfriend wore scarlet begonias tucked into her curls and I’m just so happy bros.

For a fairly embarrassingly long time I thought this was a Sublime song :couch:

why do ladies use so many exclamation points in their emails and texts

My wife is constantly making me read and rework shit she is writing. The first thing I do is take out every single exclamation point.

My wife is constantly making me read and rework shit she is writing. The first thing I do is take out every single exclamation point.

gender erasure !

My daughter thinks she's a Pogue. I laughed at her and called her a Kook. Her middle name is Cameron.
If the show spent more time showing kooks sitting on docks and drinking, floating on boats and drinking, and doing the other cool shit they are undoubtedly also doing, kids would want to be them too. Really, everyone just wants the beach life.

I do think it's kind of uncomfortable how the show tries to be progressive by making all the random angry rich people the pogues encounter black.

Shouldn't we all be more punctuation fluid ?!!?:!!

I hate how often I feel compelled to use an exclamation point in an email because people might get offended if it appears I'm not excited and/or conciliatory when I'm asking them to do shit for the 5th time in two weeks.

For a fairly embarrassingly long time I thought this was a Sublime song :couch:

d599b321744696528350f6a4cea9e313.jpg

Tornado just went right behind the press box at the football field and then tore up a corn field right beside the school. That was pretty epic.

roasted eggplant is a bottom tier leftover food yet here I am eating an eggplant parm I made for my lunches for the week

roasted eggplant is a bottom tier leftover food yet here I am eating an eggplant parm I made for my lunches for the week

eggplant is pretty much the one food I refuse to eat. my mom loves it and made eggplant parm all the time when I was growing up but I've given it enough chances and it's a big nope for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back