• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I order this sammich on vegan bread from mendocino farms and the bread lowkey tastes good

:couch:

If we're being honest, JRAD is a better show. D&C is cool as a legacy band, and I love watching Pretty Jerry on guitar, but they can be SLOOOOOOOOW.

yeah they real slow. I only ever saw them on their first-ever tour in 2015. Had a blast, but overall enjoy JRAD better. I still listen to a decent amount of D&C shows, though. last saw JRAD in 2016 before moving here, which was the last time they played Asheville as well (before I moved).

bought these tix in Nov 2019 for an April 2020 show. It got moved like 5 times until finally September of this year, and they added a second night.

depends on the show, saw night 1 in LA 2019 and thought it was a healthy mix of slower tunes and some heaters

JRAD is all killer no filler though

If the show spent more time showing kooks sitting on docks and drinking, floating on boats and drinking, and doing the other cool shit they are undoubtedly also doing, kids would want to be them too. Really, everyone just wants the beach life.

I do think it's kind of uncomfortable how the show tries to be progressive by making all the random angry rich people the pogues encounter black.

Tracy: Hey, something's going on. You know what I seen last night? A Slovin Shield commercial with a black burglar.
Woman: [Screaming] Black man!
Dotcom: That's not good.
Grizz: Come to think of it, I saw a white judge on Law and Order last night.
Tracy: Oh, yeah. It's back on. Get ready, son. All you've ever known is your affirmative action job and Queen Latifah Cover Girl commercials.

Hello chat thread people, sorry to barge in on you. Wanted to let you know that if you were interested in an NFL survivor pool (pick winner each week, if you are wrong you are out), I have set up a group on ESPN for OGBoards. Link below, password is "makosmom":

https://fantasy.espn.com/games/nfl-...&joinKey=85faefdb-57ac-3b56-b947-2c6fa0285647

can you make a sports board or even pit thread about this and bump it before each week? otherwise i'm gonna forget past week 1

F Boy island did a good job making all the white guys douchebag villains and the black guys the nice guys, The asian f boy was an especially good touch.

Imagine how dead the boards would be right now without COVID and the collapse of afghanistan

Might have to do my first changing of the tip. The place I ordered from is literally less than a mile down the street. Now I’m gonna be stuck with cold ass chicken tenders.

2183c87d36076c01c9133e67d7f229cd.png

Yeah, this Delta thing has finally got me a bit motivated to lose some weight now that's it's looking to be endemic.

Might have to do my first changing of the tip. The place I ordered from is literally less than a mile down the street. Now I’m gonna be stuck with cold ass chicken tenders.

yeah, about that weight loss goal...

roasted eggplant is a bottom tier leftover food yet here I am eating an eggplant parm I made for my lunches for the week

peel strips off eggplant, leaving a striped pattern lengthwise
cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
spread thin layer of mayo on each, followed by a dusting of cayenne. (Add a slice of tomato too if you like).
Bake at 350 for 20 min
remove, top with cheddar cheese and broil until cheese starts to brown
thank me later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back