• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, the normal teachers were. Most of the coaches were out on the football field watching it go by because we're not smart people.

I'm going to just guess that this breakdown was highly correlated with exclamation point usage.

I am OBSESSED with PhDeac !!!!

296794_fpx.tif

Had someone quit this morning no notice in a somewhat senior position (which might result in me pick up the slack) citing depression/anxiety & mental health issues & seeking treatment. Naturally concerned. Then come to find out its most likely cause they missed responding to a deadline which was simply sending out an email. Seems like a cop out and a weak move response to an embarrassing (but not damaging yet as they'll extend the deadline for us) mistake.

Lotta washed out roads and flooding around here this evening. Headed the Triad’s way now?

Hey tigerswood, there are 17 proposed townhomes on Providence Road backing up to that house you were looking at last year next to the church parking lot.

I switched over to Verizon last night and I'm pretty sure I would rather have a testicle surgically removed than go through that process again. Long story short, they will assure you that you can keep your old number. You will be unable to keep your old number.

I switched over to Verizon last night and I'm pretty sure I would rather have a testicle surgically removed than go through that process again. Long story short, they will assure you that you can keep your old number. You will be unable to keep your old number.

I feel so bad for the person who got my old number. It's this little old lady in hurricane West Virginia. Sometimes she'll text me with calls she still gets for me. I changed my number seven years ago.

I feel so bad for the person who got my old number. It's this little old lady in hurricane West Virginia. Sometimes she'll text me with calls she still gets for me. I changed my number seven years ago.

I'm super excited about trying to get all my coaching contacts to respond to a number from West Palm Beach now.

Back in the office for the first time since 3/16/2020. Fucking thrilled to have a day of complete silence. My technology even worked correctly right away.

Back in the office for the first time since 3/16/2020. Fucking thrilled to have a day of complete silence. My technology even worked correctly right away.

Is it kind of like sex after a long poon drought ? Did you get really excited and prematurely send out a bunch of emails ?

Having a testicle surgically removed is not as bad as you might think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back