• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey tigerswood, there are 17 proposed townhomes on Providence Road backing up to that house you were looking at last year next to the church parking lot.

Glad we didn't go that route. We're about a half mile away from there in Old Farm.

Got a linky? Curious if they're proposed on a 1.25 acre lot we considered buying, but never really pursued due to concerns about being able to subdivide + main road/ugly church location.

Having a testicle surgically removed is not as bad as you might think.

Yeah after I made that assertion I remembered that 2 of my boys are one nutters and now I’m destined to get a lump in either Pancho or Lefty.

Glad we didn't go that route. We're about a half mile away from there in Old Farm.

Got a linky? Curious if they're proposed on a 1.25 acre lot we considered buying, but never really pursued due to concerns about being able to subdivide + main road/ugly church location.

were you looking on Meadowood? They are putting up another huge house on the empty lot there now that backs up to the church property.

From Charlotte Ledger

• Providence Road townhomes proposed: A developer has submitted plans to the city for 17 townhomes along Providence Road, near the entrance to Shalom Park. The rezoning petition filed by Bloc Design of Harrisburg requests permission to build the townhouses on a 1.8-acre site at 4934 Providence Road, with a maximum height of 40 feet. The lot now contains a single-family home. Rezonings along Providence Road, even for small projects, are sometimes contentious because neighbors worry about increased traffic.

https://polaris3g.mecklenburgcountync.gov/#mat=139591&pid=18712322&gisid=18712322

Gotta have that missing middle housing (although I can't imagine that this will be terribly affordable)

Yeah, you could easily buy a house in a good/great neighborhood for what those new townhomes are probably going to cost.

Eating dinner last night and my 4 year old casually notes that there's a bird flying around our living room. Except it was a motherfucking bat. No idea how the fucker got in there.

Eating dinner last night and my 4 year old casually notes that there's a bird flying around our living room. Except it was a motherfucking bat. No idea how the fucker got in there.

You should probably look at the most obvious scenario as the most likely. It seems obvious that the bat is a shape-shifting vampire who was boning your wife and turned into a bat to avoid detection.

GARTH BROOKS CANCELS 9/25 CHARLOTTE SHOW !!!!!

Developing.

This makes me not miss RJKarl.

074fe9a06d2578e575ead22ddbc72bc1_9d58387aa5952101202bc26a89c2f37d_2-7.jpg.pro-cmg-scaled.jpg

Interesting. Tough to picture how that's going to be structured to fit 17 townhomes. I bet the people in Old Salem are not happy at all. I always see the "prevent rezoning" campaign signs all along Providence.

were you looking on Meadowood? They are putting up another huge house on the empty lot there now that backs up to the church property.

Broken Saddle I do believe. We were looking at this one on Greylyn, as a potential investment. Either 2 nice duplexes, subdivide into 3-4 lots for SFRs, or townhomes. If this dude gets approved for townhomes and crushes it, I'm going to be pretty angry we didn't make moves.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1201-Greylyn-Dr-Charlotte-NC-28226/6271473_zpid/

I wonder who on the boards lives in the most expensive house. Other than guitardeac obviously.

I wonder who on the boards lives in the most expensive house. Other than guitardeac obviously.

Well it all depends on what zipcode you move PH's house into.

Obviously the dude with the maple fridge...can't remember that guy's board name.

That's a interesting question. If we include the entire estate, I'm top half. If we don't and just look at square footage, I'm bottom half.

This is basically my 4 hour experience with Verizon last night neatly summed up in one tweet.

One guy that worked for the port department was nice enough to tell me, "Oh no, man. I can't really help you. I think customer service just transferred you over here because they didn't want to talk to you any more. They do that sometimes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back